八下第一次月考试题（含答案）， (考试时间：120分钟 满分：150分)
( )1. Mr. Jiang, as _____ elderly man, took part in the Special Games for ____ elderly, and finished _____ second in the race. 21cnjy.com
A. a; the; the B. an; the; / C. an; an; the D. the; an; /
( )2. Max has _______ Hong Kong for three months.【版权所有：21教育】
A. been to B. come to C. gone to D. been in
( )3. She _______ for 15 years, yet she still doesn’t know what kind of man she _______.
A. has been married; married to B. has got married; married to
C. has been married; has married D. has married; has married to
( )4. Last week I _______ a cold. That's to say since last week, I _______ a cold.
A. have had; have had B. caught; have had
C. have had; have caught D. caught; have caught
( )5.--- Have you finished your work _______?
---Yes, I've _______ finished it.
A. just; already B. yet; never C. yet; already D. already; yet
( )6.How long ______you______ this pen? Only one day. I ______ it yesterday.
A. have, bought, had B.did, have, had C. did, buy, bought D. have, had, bought
( )7. It’s______ to go surfing in such_______ fine weather.
A. a large fun, B. a great fun, a C. great fun, a D. great fun,
( )8. —How long have you stayed in this hotel?
—Not long, just_______ this Monday.
( ) 21. I think skiing is______ great fun. What _____fantastic time we are having!
A．a, a B．/, a C．/, / D．/, a
( ) 22.The old man lives _______ , but he never feels ________.
A. alone, alone B. lonely, lonely C. alone, lonely D. lonely, alone
( ) 23. －Excuse me, does Mr Smith still live the small village
－He used to_______ here, but he gets us ed to ______ in a modern city with his son.
A. live, live B. living, living C. living, live D. live, living
( ) 24. He has been in the USA .
A. since a month B. for a month C. for a month ago D. in a month
( ) 25. －I have bought a Chinese - English dictionary. －When and where_____ you _____ it
A. have, bought B. did, buy C. will, buy D. do, buy
( ) 26. -Ann is ill in hospital. -Oh, really I _____know. I ________her for a long time.
A. didn’t ； will see B. don’t ；will see
C. didn’t ； haven’t seen D. don’t ； haven’t seen
( ) 27.- have you learnt English -Since 2006.
A. How far B. How long C. How often D. How soon
( ) 28. More than three people ________ in traffic accidents ________ last week.
A. died； for B. have been dead； since C. have died； for D. have been dead, for
( ) 29. Mr. Smith won’t go to work if he _________this afternoon．
A．feels well B．will feel good C. doesn’t fee
Unit1 Can you play the guitar?
guitar [ɡɪ'tɑ:(r)] n. 吉他
sing [sɪŋ] v. 唱；唱歌
swim [swɪm] v. & n. 游泳
dance [dɑːns], [dæns] v. 跳舞 n. 舞蹈
draw [drɔː] v. 画
chess [tʃes] n. 国际象棋
play chess 下国际象棋
speak [spiːk] v. 说（某种语言）；说话
speak English 说英语
join [dʒɔɪn] v. 参加；加入
club [klʌb] n. 俱乐部；社团
be good at… 擅长于……
tell [tel ] v. 讲述；告诉
story ['stɔːrɪ] n. 故事；小说
write [raɪt] v. 写作；写字
( )21. What honest boy! And he is best student of all.
A .a； a B .an； / C. a； the D. an, the
( )22. When something _______you, I will always help you, so don’t _______it.
A. worry about； worry B. worry； worry about C. worries； worry about D. worries； worry
( )23. Our school life is very interesting. We have much time _______ all kinds of after-school activities and we only have half an hour _________ homework.
A. doing, to do B. to do, doing C. for, of D. of, for
( )24. ---__________________----He is smart and helpful.
A. What does he like B. What is he like C. What does he look like D. What does he look
( )25. Do they have any problems ____________ the top of the mountain
A. with B. in arriving C. arrive at D. in getting to
( )26. Mrs Smith always makes her husband _____the dishes after meals and this makes him _____ .
21. The iWatch w ill soon become _ useful tool in the future .
A. a B. an C. the D. /
22. . Not only my parents but also my sister _ to Yunnan several times.
A. have been B. have gone C. has been D. has gone
23. A new underground ________ Wuxi ________ Shanghai will be built soon.
A. connected； and B. connects； with C. connected； to D. connecting； to
24. -I saw Ann _ a green dress at the school meeting.
- I think she looks better_ red.
A. dressed； in B. put on ； on C. wearing ； in D. wear ； on
25. Be quick, we’ll be late for the meeting.
A. but B. or C. so D. and
26. Don’t worry. He won’t have any difficulty ________ in front of the whole class.
A. saying B. to say C. speaking D. to speak
27. I don’t think it is a good way. Can you another one
A. come up B. come in C. come up with D. come out
28. We’re not sure if it____ tomorrow. If it_____, we won’t go hiking.
A.will rain； rains B. will rain； will rain C.rains； rains D.rains； will rain
29. There is wrong with your computer. It works .
A. something； good B. something； well C. nothing； good D. nothing； well
1. -It___▲___，"I’ll have lots to eat today．"
A．say B．says C．said D．to say
2. -At last，we had problems___▲___hearing．
A．for B．at C．on D．With
3. -Can I park my car here？
-Yes，you can park on ___▲___ side of the street.
A. either B. neither C. both D. all
4. -___▲___ Mary ▲ her brother like eating Chinese food.They think it is delicious.
A. Both； and B. Neither； nor
C. Either； or D. Not only； but also
5. -The holiday was really interesting ▲ exciting!
-Yes, ___▲___the long journey on the road was boring.
A. or；but B. and；and C. and；but D. or；and
6. -Who’s the most modest boy in your class
-Daniel.He never_▲__ in public.
A. gets off B. shows off C. takes off D. turns off
7. -Do you know ___▲___ I could pass the exam -Sorry, I’ve no idea.
A. that B. which C. what D. whether
8. -You should spend as much time as you can__ ▲___the piano.
A. practicing playing B. practice to play
C. practice playing D. practicing play
9. -We find ___▲___ impossible for us to learn a foreign language well in a short time.
21. Blacks are going shopping this Saturday. They are going to buy useful umbrella.
A. /; a B. The; a C. /; the D. The; an
( )22. I don’t know ______ with this problem. It’s too hard.
A. which to do B. when to do C. what to do D. how to do
( )23. Could you tell me ____________ a meeting in Guangzhou next week?
A. whether is there going to be B. whether there is going to have
C. if there was going to be D. if there is going to be
( )24. The kind teacher devoted all her time she had ___________ her students.
A. help B. to help C. helping D. to helping
( )25. She couldn’t her words by the students.
A. get; understanding B. get; understood
C. make; to understand D. make; understand
( )21. I’m afraid it’s _______ useless book. Don’t read it any more.
A. an B. a C. the D./
( )22. ---What do you often do on Friday evening
--- I often watch the _____ of China. I’m one of the fans of Jay Chou.
A. Noise B. Voice C. Sound D. Shout
( )23. I don’t know who __________ the boy stand here. How poor he looks！
A. tells B. makes C. asks D. wants
( )24. This morning Jack came to school ______ than ______ student in his class.
A. more later, any other B. much later, the other
C. more late, another D. much later, any other
( )25. This bag is not expensive. And the price of it is the _____ of the three.
A. lowest B. biggest C. highest D. cheapest
( )26. - How are you feeling now, Jim
- I am feeling ________ after a good sleep. Thanks.
V. Fill in the blanks with proper words according to the phonetic symbols. (根据音标在句子中填入正确的单词，每空格限填一词)：（共5分）
1. China is a country with a long __________. (/)
2. It’s __________ to travel by taxi. (/)
3. There are many places of __________ in Nanjing. ()
4. Are you doing anything __________ for Christmas? (/)
5. Some young men like to go _________in autumn. (//)
VI. Choose the best answer(选择最恰当的答案): （共15分）
( ) 1. I want to be ________ SPCA officer when I grow up.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
( ) 2. Ben will leave for Japan _________ No vember 11.
A. in B. on C. at D. for
I. Fill in the blanks according to the phonetic transcriptions.（根据所给音标写出单词5%）
1. We should do something to protect our______________? [ɪnˈvaɪrənmənt]
2. Bob has got many ____________. [relə'tɪvz]
3. That’s a very ____________ boy. [ˈnɔ:ti]
4. I waited an hour ____________ to see you. [dʒʌst]
5. He’s a ___________ of the tennis club. [ˈmembə(r)]
II. Choose the best answer（选择正确的答案, 把编号填写在题前的括号内15％）
( ) 1. Whic h of the following underlined parts is different in pronunciation from others?
A. Make a birthday card for your mum.
B. These are my grandmother and my grandfather.
C. His granddaughter is playing the ball in the garden.
D. I always play basketball with my classmates at the weekends.