1. --- Did you at the party, Owen
--- Yes, I was very happy.
A. enjoyed yourself B. enjoy yourself
C. enjoy yourselves D. enjoyed himself
2. The story I read in the newspaper was about a common problem among teenagers.
A. whose B. who C. that D. where
3. --- What kind of movies do you like
--- I like movies can cheer me up.
A. who B. what C. how D. that
4. --- Year of the Monkey is coming! What will you do to the new year
--- I will organize a family party.
A. celebrate B. choose C. share
5. Tony, tell me the result of the discussion you had with your dad yesterday.
A. what B. which C. when D. who
6. Mr. Smith is an excellent teacher always gives us lively lessons.
A. whose B. which C. whom D. who
7. Many people complain that some of KFCs in China the price of a hamburger by one yuan.
2016年秋季北师大版九年级英语上册Unit5 Literature同步练习含答案 .doc
1. She hurt herself badly she had to see a doctor.
A. too； that B. so； that C. very； that D. too； to
2. --- Your shirt is too dirty. and wash it, please.
--- OK. I will.
A. Put it on B. Take it off C. Try it on D. Take off it
3. --- Sam, you look tired today. What’s the matter
--- I was busy I didn’t go to bed until midnight yesterday.
A. too； to B. so； that C. so； to
4. After a serious illness, he finally the importance of health.
A. realized B. meant C. added D. impressed
5. Get prepared you can set out immediately if something happens.
A. after B. since C. while D. so that
6. The workers in the Huashan Mountains have to rubbish to keep the mountains clean.
A. turn up B. pick up C. mix up D. give up
1. The story is and all of us are in it.
A. interest； interesting B. interesting； interest
C. interested； interesting D. interesting； interested
2. --- How do you like the talk show
--- I think it’s , but some people think it’s so .
A. wonderful enough； bored
B. enough wonderful； boring
C. wonderful enough； boring
3. --- What do you think of the book
--- It is so , and I feel .
A. excited； boring B. boring； excited
C. boring； bored D. bored； boring
4. --- How was your day off
--- Pretty good! I the science museum with my classmates.
A. visit B. visited C. am visiting D. will visit
5. Who the first prize in the spoken English match yesterday
A. win B. wined C. wining D. won
6. --- Your phone number again I quite catch it.
1. --- Must we clean the classroom now
--- No, you needn’t. It after school.
A. may clean B. must clean
C. need be cleaned D. can be cleaned
2. --- Can I go fishing with you, Dad
--- I’m sorry you . You must stay at home and do your homework.
A. won’t B. can’t C. don’t D. aren’t
3. As we’re students, we obey the school rules.
A. can B. may C. must D. could
4. We use mobile phones when the plane takes off.
A. may not B. shouldn’t C. needn’t D. mustn’t
5. Yesterday it rained heavily when school was over. We stay in our classroom.
A. should B. must C. had to D. could
6. --- It’s getting dark. I must go now.
--- No, you . I’ll drive you home in a minute.
A. mustn’t B. don’t have to C. shouldn’t D. can’t
7. People like doing different things holiday.
Unit3 Faster, Higher and Stronger
1. You needn’t wear a jacket today. It’s than yesterday.
A. warm B. warmer C. cold D. colder
2. --- Why don’t you like winter in Beijing
--- Because it is winter in Guangzhou.
A. as cold as B. much colder than
C. not so cold as D. not colder than
3. The population of Tianjin is than that of Shanghai.
A. large B. less C. smaller D. fewer
4. Thanks to the new inventions, our lives are much than before.
A. convenient B. more convenient
C. most convenient D. the most convenient
5. Now the air in our city is than it used to be. Something must be done to stop it.
A. good B. bad C. worse D. better
6. --- Hi, Ella, which is the street in your city
--- High Street. Many people go shopping there.
A. busier B. quieter C. busiest D. quietest
2016年秋季北师大版八年级英语上册Unit3 Faster Higher and Stronger同步练习含答案.doc
Unit4 Healthy Living
1. I was listening to music my English teacher came in.
A. until B. while C. since D. when
2. The young college students jumped into the river and swam to the boys they heard them crying for help.
A. as soon as B. before C. because D. till
3. --- Why didn’t you try your best to get on the subway
--- I tried to, but it started moving I could get on it.
A. before B. after C. since D. if
4. Nobody believes a 92-year-old could run a marathon she passed the finishing line. People of all ages can challenge themselves.
A. if B. since C. until
5. she knew all her friends would be there, she didn’t want to go, yet.
A. Even if B. Because C. As soon as D. However
6. --- Why do you hope to visit Chengbi Lake some day
--- it is a beautiful lake in Baise city.
2016年秋季北师大版八年级英语上册Unit4 Healthy Living同步练习含答案.doc
1. --- Alan! Why are you so late
--- Sorry! When I home, I met one of my old friends.
A. went B. am walking C. has gone D. was walking
2. --- I telephoned you yesterday afternoon but nobody answered.
--- Oh, I a film at that time.
A. see B. saw C. is seeing D. was seeing
3. --- I didn’t see you when I went to your office yesterday afternoon. Where were you
--- I a meeting in the meeting room.
A. have B. will have C. am having D. was having
4. --- We couldn’t find you anywhere around 8:00 yesterday evening.
--- I’m sorry for it. My mother and I in the square.
A. danced B. will dance C. were dancing D. are dancing
5. --- Did you hear someone knocking at the door just now
--- No,sir. I music.
A. was listening to B. listened to
C. am listening to D. would listen to
Unit6 The Unexpected
1. We breakfast when the phone rang.
A. had B. were having C. are having D. have
2. We on the playground when it began to rain yesterday afternoon.
A. run B. ran C. are running D. were running
3. When I came back home, my mother dinner.
A. cooks B. is cooking C. was cooking D. have cooked
4. While you , what was your mother doing
A. are walking B. walk C. walked D. were walking
5. I first met Lisa three years ago when we at a radio station together.
A. have worked B. had been working
C. were working D. had worked
6. --- I saw Mr. Smith in the office at ten yesterday morning.
--- That’s impossible. He an English party with us then.
A. has B. had C. was having D. has had
7. More and more people the importance of the eco-friendly lifestyle.
2016年秋季北师大版八年级英语上册Unit6 The Unexpected同步练习含答案.doc
Unit6 Role Models
1. Goldilocks decided for a walk in the forest.
A. go B. to go C. going D. goes
2. --- Who is your favorite teacher
--- My English teacher, of course. She often encourages me and helps me a lot with my English.
A. to study hard B. studying hard C. studies hard D. study hard
3. Paul made a nice cage the little sick bird till it could fly.
A. keep B. kept C. keeping D. to keep
4. I have good friends here and they often help me when I am in trouble.
A. the number of B. the number C. a number of D. a number
5. The little boy’s family couldn’t afford a computer for him at that time.
A. work B. get no money
C. want D. get enough money
6. --- What’s the news about
--- entertainment stars gathered to attract donations for Yushu.
A. A member of B. A kind of C. A packet of D. A number of
2016年秋季北师大版九年级英语上册Unit6 Role Models同步练习含答案.doc
1. --- Do you have any problems if you this job
--- Well, I’m thinking about the working day.
A. offer B. will offer
C. are offered D. will be offered
2. I will work out this question.
A. able to B. be able to C. can D. could
3. --- We can’t be successful we keep working hard.
--- I agree with you.
A. if B. unless C. because D. when
4. For most people in America, home should be, , comfortable.
A. at all B. in fact C. above all D. at first
5. Linda’s father hates waiting in long lines. I think he’s just not very .
A. patient B. talented C. popular D. powerful
6. --- Mrs. Li, will you be angry your students don’t obey the rules in class
--- A little. But I will stop them in a friendly way.
A. if B. unless C. though
7. The soldier was probably feeling excited when he down the stairs.
2016年秋季北师大版九年级英语上册Unit8 Discoveries同步练习含答案 .doc