( )1. -- I think Wu Ming prefers musicians who play different kinds of music.
--That's for sure! He dreams of one day becoming a famous ____.
A. scientist B. pilot
C. pianist D. postman
( )2. -- What is he like? Do you like him?
--Yes. He is very ___. We like to communicate with him.
A. impolite B. embarrassed
C. painful D. humorous
( )3. -- I like Mike best of all the boy classmates.
--So do I. He is _____ any other boy.
A. not so funny as B. more funny than
C. the funniest of D. much funnier than
( )4. -- Julia, what time is it now? It’s 7:45?
--Yes, it’s _____. It’s time for breakfast.
A. a quarter past seven B. a quarter to eight
C. fifteen past seven o’clock D. seven fifteen o’clock
( )5. -- Which places of historic interest do you like in China?21cnjy.com
--_____ one of the world's greatest tourist attractions is the Great Wall.
A. Without doubt B. To start with
C. By accident D. As a result
( )6. -- Peter, many people went to Xiangyang on May Day! Have you ______ to Tangcheng or Xijiachi?2-1-c-n-j-y
-- ___. I really want to visit ___ of them some day.【版权所有：21教育】
A.gone; Both; all B. visited; All; either
C. seen; Either; neither D. been; Neither; both
( )7. --What's the matter with Mary?
-- I don’t know. When I went into the classroom, she _____ those English grammars.
A. had put in B. is picking up
C. was writing down D. was looking for
( )8. --Ms. Gao, I ______my keys at home,
( )26. --What do you do after your graduation?
--I work in a government office. It's a responsible ____, but not very exciting.
A. direction B. position
C. resolution D. conversation
( )27. --Which of the two magazines will you take??
-- I will take___ though I find ____ of them are very useful to me.
A. all; both B. either; either
C. either; neither D. either; both
( )28. --I hear ___ of the old people in the meeting room ____ teachers.
--Yes. _______ old man behind Mary is _____university teacher.
A. sixtieth percent; is; An; an
B. sixty percents; are; A; the
C. two third; is; The; an D. two thirds; are; The; a
( )29. --I want to buy a backpack for my sister through TV.
-- Don’t just believe the advertisement. This kind of backpack is _________ it says.
A. the same as B. as long as
C. not as good as D. not as well as
( )30. -- What happened to you, Wei Ming?
--Last month I was _____ with the police and I knocked down a blind man.
A. in person. B. in public
C. in trouble D. in time
( )31. --How is the old lady now?
--She feels ____bad at the moment because she was caught in the ______rain just now. 21教育名师原创作品
A. terrible; heavy B. terribly; heavy
C. terrible; heavily D. terribly; heavily
( )32. -- Is Peter still in Europe?
--No. He and his wife ___ home for a week up to now.
A. have returned B. had returned
C. have been back D. has been at
A) 根据句意或首字母填空。 (6)
1. I am sure you can o all kinds of difficulties and enter a good university.
2. Although the man is over 70, he continues to go to college to get a d .
3. We went to Lily’s house to c her for getting the first prize in the competition.2·1·c·n·j·y
4. Be sure of yourself and go your s ways.
5. This page has a clear i of this kind medicine.
6. Our school is doing a s about the students’ eating habits.
7. The junior high school g_____ have to take a P.E. test in many places around China.
8. He’s a_______ of me in English and this is his fifth win in a r_______.
9. G________ is the ideal personality s________ of Confucius’s thinking.
10. Mr. Li teaches us Chinese well, he has unusual m_________ of teaching.
1. _______ (be) a volunteer is helpful to a middle school student.
2. Are you looking forward to _________ (travel) in the summer holiday?
3. Jim, please remember _______ (bring) your homework to school tomorrow. I remember_______(hand) in mine this morning.
4. He had some problems _________ (find) my home yesterday.
5. We will celebrate our _________ (graduat
Unit 13 We’re trying to save the earth!
A. 根据句意或首字母填空。 (6)
1. One of the a_________ of bike riding is that you don’t spend money.
2. Do you know that the b_______ of the river is full of rubbish now?
3. When I buy takeaway food, I never take w_______ chopsticks or p_______ forks.
4. China’s exhibition i_____ started late, but nowadays it has been developing rapidly.
5. This computer is expensive, so I can’t a_______ it.
6. Xi Jinping is the p________ of our country. The wise decision made by him is a great i_________ to all Chinese people.
7. A f_________ is a person who catches fish as a job or for sport.
8. Empty bottles should be r________ so that they can be used again.
9. In our daily life some everyday things made of m_______ is really h________ to us.
1. --There are serious problems for our environment2·1·c·n·j·y
-- Yes. People are throwing ____ into the river and they_______ in public places, too. (litter)【来源：21·世纪·教育·网】
2. Now I’m getting very _______ (worry) about air pollution. What should we do?
3. If you do something in a _____ (science) way, you
Section B 2a-3b
How do you get to school
It is easy for us to go to school.
But for many students in the village, it is difficult to go to school.
They go on a ropeway to cross the river to school.
新目标英语七年级下册unit6 I’m watching tv全单元课件:93张PPTUnit 6
I’m watching TV.
What are we doing
We are having an English class now.
I’m teaching English.我正在教英语。
You’re learning English.你们正在学英语。
新目标英语七年级下册unit6 i’m watching tv全单元课件.ppt
It's black and white.It likes eating bamboos(竹子).It's our national treasure in China. Most of them live in Sichuan Province.
Animal,animal ,I like animals.
Tiger , I like tigers.
,dolphin.I like dolphins .
Elephant, I like elephants .
giraffe.I like giraffes.
Panda, I like pandas .
koala . I like koalas.
Lion, I like lions.
cat. I like cats.
Read Paragraph 2 and find answers.
1. How many kinds of resolutions does the writer talk about?
2. What are they?
Why do people hardly ever keep their resolutions?
Resolutions may be too difficult to keep.
People may be too lazy to keep.
People make too many resolutions.
People just forget about them.