1. He is a boy of wonderful a .
2. She is always so c about my work.
3. He s the boy form the wheel of the train and saved him.
4. The train left the t . A traffic accident happened.
5. My uncle was coming by train, so I had to wait on the p .
6. Liu Qiang s the girl out of the icy water last week.
7. The book was p by them.
8. The development of s is rapid.
9. Edison’s are very useful for us now.
10. Tom’s father is a telegraph o .
1. Wang Hai is a boy of (wonder) ability.
2. With the (develop) of science and technology, the country becomes stronger and stronger.
3. Thomas Edison is one of the great (invent).
4. Mary saw his little brother (play) computer games when she entered the room.
5. His idea is very (dream)
6. The little girl is so young that she can’t look after (she).
unit 5 young thomas edison 教案.doc
Unit 14 Revision Two
1. There is a wallet (lie) on the ground.
2. She said she was (terrible) ill.
3. They spent two hours (prepare) for the travel.
4. A shark is a fish, but it has many (different) from a fish.
5. He (actual) refused.
6. We cannot afford (buy) a ticket to the concert.
7. It rained (heavy) last night.
8. I went out instead of (watch) TV at home last night.
9. I expected (see) him at once.
10. We look forward to (enjoy) the summer holidays.
( ) 1. —Why don’t you like pigs, Molly
—Because they are
A. cute B. smart C. friendly D. ugly
( ) 2. —-I can’t swim.
A. Neither can’t I B. I can’t neither
C. Neither can I D. Neither I can
( ) 3.—David, is that your head teacher
—It be him. He’s the tallest in our school.
unit 14 revision two 练习（含答案）.doc
Unit 13 “Thank you, Mom and Dad!”
1. He said, “I am living with my brother.”
He said that was living with his brother.
A. I B. you C. he D. they
2. He said, “You are sure to get a warm welcome there.”
He said that we sure to get a warm welcome there.
A. am B. was C. were D. are
3. She says, “Something is wrong with my bike.”
She says that something is wrong with bike.
A. my B. a C. his D. her
4. He said, “I will not do so again.”
He said that he not do so again.
A. will B. must C. would D. do
5. The teacher said, “My son had the same experience as the little boy.”
The teacher said that his son had the same experience as the little boy.
A. been B. have C. had D. done
6. She said to me, “My mother took me to an exhibition yesterday.”
She told me that her mother had taken to an exhibition the day before.
unit 13 thank you, mom and dad! 练习（含答案）.doc
Unit 12 Working at the Vet’s
1. We want some v to help paint the house.
2. He s water over the flowers just now.
3. The little dog w its tail with pleasure.
4. They played carelessly, and they d to lose.
5. It is n for old people to understand what they think and feel.
6. The doctor is giving a s for a dog.
7. Mrs. White gave b to a fine healthy baby at her late thirties.
8. The policeman is looking for the o of the dog.
9. —What is wrong with her
—She keeps t .
10. The old woman lives alone. She often feels l .
1. “I have been to Moscow.” Bill often says.
2. “Are you going shopping with me” Tina asked Lin Fei.
3. “What do you like for lunch” Mike said to Anna.
4. “Don’t get out of the room.” Father said to me.
unit 12 working at the vet’s 练习（含答案）.doc
Unit 11 The hand
1. A friend of m told me a story about an old scientist.
2. T Day is on the fourth Thursday of November.
3. It is their c to give thanks to God for the harvest.
4. The dinner was p when I got home yesterday.
5. The children can answer those questions which the foreigner asked.
6. She w how little they had to be thankful for.
7. The children looked f to going on a picnic for a long time.
8. Every student must h in their homework after they get to school.
9. The little boy looked at me c .
10. My sister is w in swimming, so she has to practice it.
1. —Can you sing
—Yes I can,_____ I can’t sing very well.
A. but B. or C. so D. and
2. You can’t ____ jeans to the party. If you do so, the teacher won’t let you __.
A. put on ,in B. dress, out C. have , on D. wear, in
3. —In our English study reading is more important than speaking, I think.
unit 11 the hand 练习（含答案）.doc
Unit 9 Why don’t you treat today？
1. The boy has got some a every month. So he can buy something that he wants.
2. We’ll be late again. In that c , our head teacher is sure to keep us standing outside.
3. Would you please h me the book, Mary
4. Shall we go out to play games this w
5. My p ask me to handle the money.
6. What do you t of the book
7. Do you a that he will stay with us this Sunday
8. The exam is very easy. I g I can pass it easily.
9. The accident that happened yesterday was a .
10. I don’t have enough money. I can’t a to buy a modern car.
pray spend cost worry head save treat pass agree afford
1. After the heart-to heart Party was over, some students with flowers for all the singers and staff.
2. Some of the children in western China can hardly to go to school.
3. Many people would like to much money on the second-hand car
unit 9 why don’t you treat today？练习（含答案）.doc
Unit 8 I’m not an Operator
1. The telephone is ringing. Will you please a________ it for me
2. Hello! May I s________ to Tom
3. Can I take a m________ for you
4. I got many presents on my birthday. What a d________!
5. Your idea s________ very nice.
1. I prefer reading books to ________ (watch) a bad TV programme.
2. Tom spent 10 dollars ________ (buy) this book.
3. When he finished his homework, he went on ________ (watch) the football game.
4. I’m eager ________ (read) the book called Harry Potter but not to be an operator.
5. I will ________ (call) back as soon as possible.
prefer, pick up, sound, promise, ring, eager
1. Most people ________ spending money to earring it.
2. The ring of her cell phone ________ like a bird singing.
3. My parents ________ to take me to Shanghai during the holidays.
4. Your book dropped on the floor. Please ________ it ________.
unit 8 i’m not an operator 练习（含答案）.doc
Unit 7 Revision One
1. What about ______after class
A. play football B. play the football
C. playing football D. to play football
2. Look at these new words. Please__________.
A. write it down B. write them down
C. write down them D. wrote down it
3. Do you enjoy _______English
A. saying B. talking C. speaking D. telling
4. ——What should I do
——______a deep breath and smile.
A. Have B. Take C. Make D. Do
5. Try ____ translate every word.
A. not to B. don’t C. doesn’t D. to not
6. Can you give me some _______
A. advice B. advices C. advise D. advises
7. ——Where’s your homework
——Oh, I ______ it at home.
A. forget B. remember C. left D. leave
8. It’s important______ her to learn a foreign language.
A. for B. to C. with D. of
9. I spend 5 minutes______ to school on foot.
A. go B. going C. to go D. on going
unit 7 revision one 练习（含答案）.doc
Unit 6 The Earth’s Atmosphere
1. What is the atmosphere up of
2. Is the air around us or dirty
3. The kite is probably made of , it is very beautiful.
4. —Thank you for your dictionary.
—With my p .
5. The atmosphere s the earth like a blanket.
6. We have to i the air quality.
7. There was a shortage of o at the top of the mountain.
8. Secondhand smoking can also c lung cancer.
9. The poisonous gases can have bad e on our health.
10. The cars in big cities are used for b and pleasure.
1. Nancy found a book (lie) on the ground on her way to school this morning.
2. Lucy is good at (sing).
3. (watch) TV too much is bad for our eyes.
4. He works hard (improve) his English.
5. Our classroom (clean) every day.
6. Homework (must hand) in before class.
7. Next week we are going to go hiking instead of (climb) the mountains.
unit 6 the earth’s atmosphere 练习（含答案）.doc
Unit 1 The Snail and the Rose Tree.
1. Do you have any __________plan for the new school year
2. I might ______ the science club. I want to learn more about science.
3. A new year began. The rose tree __________ into flowers.
4. Everybody watched the soldiers __________ the flag slowly.
5. The doctor could do __________ but waiting. Because his disease was too bad.
6. Don’t __________ me. I’m afraid of nothing.
7. We have to give others the best of __________.
8. The rose tree thought he would __________ to produce roses.
9. The workers have __________ many cars these days.
10. The children are playing games __________ on the playground.
1. continue A. think carefully about sth.
2. remain B. maybe
3. over and over C. power
4. reply D. pleasant or attractive
5. come to an end E. stay, keep
6. perhaps F. go on happening
7. consider G. make sb. afraid
unit 1 the snail and the rose tree 练习（含答案）.doc