module 4 unit 1:39张PPTUnit 1
I haven’t done much exercise since I got my computer.
Seeing the doctor
He hurt his head.
Her leg hurts.
如：He hurts his leg. =His leg hurts.
module 4 unit 1.ppt
1．I can’t find my mobile phone. It’s ________！
A．missing B．missed C．miss D．lose
2．________ you’re tired； you’ve been walking for hours.
A．In wonder B．Do wonders
C．Not wonder D．No wonder
3．Physics ________my favourite subject when I was at school.
A．is B．are C．was D．were
4．He spent________ writing.
A．the morning all
B．the all morning
C．whole the morning
D．the whole morning
5．His head is ________ of strange ideas.
A．full B．fill C．filled D．fulled
6．-A famous singer is going to hold a concert here in July.
-Really? ________ exciting news!
A．How B．What an
C．What D．How an
7．-I have ________ in learning math and I’m so worried. Could you help me?
-Sure. I’d be glad to.
A．trouble B．interest C．joy D．fun
8．I’d advise you________doing that.Because it’s bad for you.
A．for B．with C．against D．beyond
9．________wake up your sister，Ben.She needs a good sleep.
1．I was about ________ to bed when the telephone rang.
A．going B．go C．gone D．to go
2．There’s nothing in his schoolbag. It’s ________．
A．broken B．empty C．open D．lost
3．-It’s getting dark. Could you please ________ the light for me?
-All right. Just a minute.
A．keep on B．turn on C．try on D．put on
4．There is ________ juice in the fridge. Let’s go and buy some.
A．few B．a few C．little D．a little
5．-How do you like your school, Kate?
-It is very clean and beautiful ________ it is a bit small.
A．if B．since C．unless D．although
6．The doctor advised me ________ a week’s rest yesterday.
A．took B．to take C．taking D．takes
7．There’s an important meeting for my parents to attend in another city, so they’ll be ________ for several days.
A．on leave B．on duty C．on show D．on business
8．When her bedroom is really a mess, her mother always ________ for her.
A．makes it up B．looks it up
C．tidies it up D．puts it up
9．-I can get on well with my parents.
- ________ , although I’m bored with so many orders from them.
A．So I am B．So can I C．So I can D．So am I
2.观察并了解be going to 形式的构成，能简单使用一般将来时（am/is/are going to +动词原形）；
3. 能听懂关于计划的对话，判断对方的计划；能用be going to表达自己的计划、安排；能询问对方的计划、安排；能读懂包含计划、安排的短文；能用be going to 表达自己的计划；
1.['piknik] 2. ['haʊswɜ:k ] 3.[ 'nəubɔdi ]
4.['sɪli] 5. [fæn'tæstɪk]
1. They are going to have a ______(野餐) next week.
2. She has too much ______ (家务劳动)to do.
3. The idea is really ______ (愚蠢的) .
4. There is n______ in the room. It’s empty(空的).
5. You will have a f______ weekend and you will be happy.21*cnjy*com
Ⅰ. Listen and match
check a movie
go over a piano lesson
have a picnic
help my email
have with the housework
Ⅱ. Listen and choose
A. check his email B. do his homework. C. see a mov
1./smaIl/ 2./ʃeIk/ 3./'dʒə:mən/ 4./'vIzItə/ 5./nɔd/
1.Don't t the fire. It's dangerous.
2.There are some (俄国的) teachers at school.21世纪教育网版权所有
3.We finish the work (一起).
4.Japanese often b when they meet others.
一、Listen and match the pictures with the nationality in Page66.21·cn·jy·com
二、Listen and fill in the blanks.
1.In __________, people usually kiss _____ times. left, right, left.www.21-cn-jy.com
2.We Chinese often ______________and _____when we meet visitors, and sometimes we nod our heads. But we _______ kiss.21教育网
3. In the ______some people shake hands, and some kiss or _______ each other.
4. In ________ people put their hands together and nod their heads.2·1·c·n·j·y
5. ----What Maori people in New Zealand do when they meet? -----They _______ noses.
三、Read and complete the table in Page67.
四、Learn in group.
1. 在俄罗斯，人们通常亲吻三次。In ______,people usually ____ three times.
2. 我们中国人经常握手、微笑We Chinese people often ______ ______ and smile.
3. 他们互碰鼻子。They _____ ____
1. Grasp the key words and phrases:research, scientist, produce, southwest, in order to, government, set up, nature, feed, symbol【来源：21·世纪·教育·网】
2. Reading aims:to read and understand the material about pandas.
3. To learn to help and save animals in danger.
1. [rɪˈsɜ:tʃ] 2. [prəˈdju:s] 3. [ˈneɪtʃə]
4. [dɪˈveləp] 5. [ˈsɪmbl]
1. The _______ (形势)of the company wasn’t very good so many workers left.
2. I (喂养) my cat yesterday.
3. The new __________ (政府) does not have popular support(广泛的支持).
4. Animals live in the n______ park happily.
5. Chengdu is in the s_________ of China and many tourists come here.
1. Fast reading（Activity 2）.
Paragraph 1 a). Nature parks for pandas
Paragraph 2 b). WWF and animals in danger21世纪教育网版权所有
Paragraph 3 c). The panda’s home
Paragraph 4 d). An animal in danger
Task 1. Read Paragraph 1 and fill in the blanks.
1. About ______ pandas are living in the wild.
2. Zoos and research centres look after about ______ pandas.
Task 2. Read Paragraph 2 and check(T or F).
1. Pandas live in the forests and mountains of Southeast China. ( )
1. [piːs] 2. ['nəʊtɪs] 3. [ə'laʊ] 【来源：21·世纪·教育·网】
4. ['deɪndʒə] 5. [prə'tekt] 6. [reɪz]
1. Mary, does your mother (允许) you to play computer games?
2. I think everyone in the world wants to live in (和平).
3. Don't swim in the lake. Look at the (告示). It says “No Swimming”.
4. We r money for Project Hope(希望工程) every year.
5. We have only one earth. We should p it well. 21*cnjy*com
Task 1. Listen to a dialogue and finish the following exercise（Activity 2）.
(1) What’s this week’s Animal World about?