听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. Which train will the speakers take
A. The 9:00 one. B. The 10:15 one. C. The 10:45 one.
2. What does the woman’s sister look like
A. She is tall. B. She has red hair. C. She wears black clothes.
3. How does the woman find The Black Angus
A. The food was great. B. The price was high. C. The service was slow.
4. What did the man do last week
A. He went to the London Office.
B. He e-mailed the woman.
C. He phoned the woman.
5. What are the two speakers talking about
A. A play. B. A film. C. A concert.
听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。
6. What does the man suggest the woman do
A. Ask others for help. B. Repair her computer. C. Save her work frequently.
7. How does the woman feel now
A. Upset. B. Relieved. C. Puzzled.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8、9 题。
8. Where does the conversation take place
A. In a hall. B. In a restaurant. C. In a library.
9. What has the man been doing all morning
A. Preparing for his paper. B. Doing some training. C. Drinking coffee.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。
10. What does the woman like about the armchair
A. Its size. B. Its color. C. Its design.
11. What do we know about the speakers’ armchair at home
A. It is badly broken. B. It is heavy looking. C. It is brown.
12. What will the speakers probably do
A. Wait for a sale. B. Buy the armchair right away. C. Ask for a lower price.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 16 题。
13. What is the most probable relationship between the speakers
A. Neighbors. B. Schoolmates. C. Relatives.
14. Why did the woman stay up late last night
A. To welcome her parents. B. To wait for her brother. C. To have a party.
15. Who gave the family speech last night
A. The woman. B. The woman’s father. C. The woman’s mother.
16. What does the woman’s brother do
A. A cook. B. A student. C. A teacher.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。
17. What will the heads of science probably do
A. Confirm the school activities.
B. Arrange the visit to the festival.
C. Provide information about the festival.
18. How long is the festival
A. Three days. B. Two days. C. One day.
19. What is the main purpose of the festival
A. To attract more science teachers.
B. To create enthusiasm for science.
C. To enable students to have fun.
20. Who are teaching math in some schools
A. Physicists. B. Biologists. C. Chemists.
Madame Marie Curie famously won two Nobel Prizes, but many other women have also been awarded the prize, too. Here are their stories.
Selma Lagerlof was a Swedish author and teacher. She published her first novel, Gosta Berling’s Saga, at the age of 33. She was the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature which she was awarded in 1909. Additionally, she was the first female to be granted membership in the Swedish Academy.
Gerty Theresa Cori
Gerty and her husband, Carl Cori, met in Prague and lived in Austria before immigrating to the United States in 1922, where the two medical doctors worked together at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center in New York. In 1947, Gerty and Carl were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, making Gerty Cori the first woman to hold the honor.
In 1942, Maria Goeppert-Mayer joined the Manhattan Project. From there, she moved on to Los Alamos National Laboratory, then to Argonne National Laboratory, where Goeppert-Mayer developed the nuclear shell model. For this, she shared the 1963 Nobel Prize in Physics with J. Hans D. Jensen and Eugene Paul Wigner.
Dorothy Crowfoot Hodgkin
Dorothy Hodgkin’s mother encouraged her love of science as a child, and at age 18, she began studying chemistry at a women-only Oxford college. Her work on mapping vitamin B12 earned her the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1964.
What is Selma Lagerlof noted for in history
Her books. B. Her medicine. C. Her political works. D. Her teaching skills.
Who was the first woman to win the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine