单项选择。（每空 1 分，共 15 分）
1. The city is dirty. What can we do our city clean?
A. to keep B. keep C. keeps D. keeping
2. People drive on the left side of the road in .
A. Yancheng B. Macau C. Shanghai D. New York
3. These days, more and more people care about food .
A. safe B. safety C. safely D. save
4. My uncle is a . He likes .
A. cooker, cook B. cook, cooker C. cooker, cooking D. cook, cooking
5. Twenty years ago, we used the telephone________people.
A. to call B. call C.calling D. called
6. There a fashion show tomorrow afternoon.
A. is going to B. will be C. is going to have D. will have
7.?Australian football games are very . All the people are very .
A.excited, excited B.excited, exciting C.exciting, excited D.exciting, exciting
8.?The Grand Canyon is a place in???????????????????.
A. the US??? B. the UK??? C. Australia????????? D. Canada
9. People in China welcome??????????????????. Come and?????????????????? our country.
A. visitor; visits B. visitors; visits C. visitor; visit D. visitors; visit
10. I’m so sad. There’s just water in the bottle. I’m too thirsty!
A. a little B. a few C. much D. a lot of
11. My brother usually . That’s a good habit.
A. goes to bed late B. keeps his room messy
C. has no breakfast D. puts his things in order
12. ---- will you stay there? ----About a week.
A. How long B. When C. What time D. How far
13. Black smoke from factories the air dirty.
A. make B. makes C. making D. made
14. ----Would you like bananas? ----Bananas? Sorry, I don’t want bananas.
A. any, some B. any, any C. some, any D. some, some
A. The girl with long hair is sitting on the chair. B. Who’s the clown? Do you know?
C. The cook is looking for some food. D. Can you read the word “horse”?
A: Hello, Tina. What did you do last Sunday?
A: Who did you go with?
A: What did you do there?
B: First, it was sunny. We flew kites in the sky, but...
B: It was windy. We couldn’t hold onto the kite. 19
A: Don't be sad. I will make a new one for you.
20. How was your holiday? A. It’s on the fifth of June.
21. When is World Environment Day? B. We mustn’t play ball games.
22. How did you come back? C. By ship.
23. What must you not do in the classroom? D. It was fun.
24. Will you play basketball with me? A. Yes, I can smell it.
25. Is someone smoking? B. It was windy and cloudy.
26. What was the weather like yesterday? C. Sorry, I’m going to the library.
27. Whose bedroom is this? D. It’s my cousin’s.
A. I want to be a policeman.
B. I’ll do more sport.
28 29 30 31
C. What do you want to be?
D. What will you do then?
A. Of course. My aunt will show me around.
B. I’m going to visit my aunt in Sydney.
C. Cool! Will you visit Sydney Opera House?
D. Hello, Mike. Where are you going for the holiday?
32 33 34 35 E
E. Great! I want to go there too.
A sphinx cat does not have any hair. It can get cold very easily.
There is water all around the Ark. Slowly the boat begins to float.
The pilot talks to Xiaoming and Yingying about australia.
Arctic is very cold. There are some very special animals, like Arctic dogs, giant walruses and white polar hippos.
At last, the ugly frog became a handsome prince, and they lived happily together.
At midnight, some little naked elves started to go up the worktable and make shoes.
The wolf ate most of his flock, with only a few sheep left.
Brother Frog hops home and tells Mother Frog what has happened
Amy and Kate are twins. They are eleven years old. They’re in 44 class. Amy gets up early and has breakfast every day. Then she 45 the bus to school. She is a kind girl she often helps her classmates. She always studies hard. She 46 her homework before dinner. She always 47 the green man before she crosses the road. She doesn’t run 48 play on the road. But she has a 49 habit. She likes eating too 50 sweets. Kate is also a good girl. She’s polite. She usually says “good morning” 51 her teachers. But she is sometimes late 52 school and 53 her homework on time.
44. A. same B. the same C. different D. the different
45. A. take B. by C. took D. takes
46. A. finish B. finishes C. do D. did
47. A. waits for B. waits C. look out for D. look out of
48. A. and B. but C. or D. /
49. A. good B. bad C. well D. badly
50. A. many B. much C. little D. few
51. A. at B. with C. about D. to
52. A. in B. to C. for D. of
53. A. does B. do C. don’t do D. doesn’t do
A town mouse and a country mouse were friends. One day, the town mouse visited the country mouse. The country mouse prepared lots of food he grew, but the town mouse didn’t like it.
After eating, the town mouse asked the country mouse to come to his town. The town mouse showed the visitor into his room which had a lot of nice food. The country mouse had never seen anything like that and sat down to enjoy the food. But right before they had eaten, the door opened and someone came in. The two mice had to hide themselves in a narrow hole. After a while, when it was quiet again, they came out. But someone else came in, and they hid again.
“Goodbye,” said the country mouse, “I’m leaving. You have a lot of nice food to eat. I can see, but there is so much danger. In the end, the country mouse decided to go back home and he no longer envied town at all.
54. Who lived in a poor house and grew food by himself?
A. country mouse B. Town mouse C. A and B D. We don’t know
55. How did country mouse feel when he saw the town for the first time?
A. Not happy. B. Happy and excited. C. Sad. D. Angry.
56. Did country mouse envy town mouse at last?
A. Yes, he envied him a lot. B. Yes, he envied him a little.
C. No, he didn’t. D. We don’t know.
57. Where did country mouse decided to stay in the end?
A. We don’t know. B. He has no idea. C. In the town. D. In the country.
58. At last, the country mouse left, because .
A. He didn’t like the food. B. He didn’t want to live with town mouse.
C. He thought the life in town is dangerous. D. He didn’t like the house.
Long long ago, there was a boy called John. He lived with his mother. One afternoon his mother wanted to go out. Before she left, she said to him, "John, while I’m away, stay near the door and watch it all the time” She said this because there were a lot of thieves in their country.
John sat down next to the door. A few minutes later, one of his aunts came. She said, “Where’s your mother?” “She’s out,” John said, “Oh, said his aunt, “We’re going to visit your house. Go and tell your mother.”
His aunt then left, and John began to think, “Mother told me to watch the door all the time, but aunt said, “ ‘Go and tell your mother．’”
He thought and thought. At last, he had a nice idea. He pulled the door down, put it on his back and went to look for his mother with it.
59. John’s mother went out and asked him to watch the door.
60. There are many thieves in the country.
61. John’s aunt asked him to look for his mother.
62. John watched the door well and no thief could come into his home.
63. John is a clever boy and his idea is really good.
64. In the f , the Earth will become warmer and warmer.
65. Babies usually have their first tooth at about six m old.
66. From then on, the l lion and the little mouse became good friends..
67. A lot of （科学家）won the Nobel Prize(诺贝尔奖) last year.
68. ----Would you like (travel) around the world? ----Yes, I’d love to.
69. My mother (buy) many things from the supermarket yesterday.
70. Shh! Don’t talk. We should keep (quiet) in the library.
My plans for summer holiday
Summer holiday is coming soon. ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲
A. What happened then?
B. Liu Tao, Wang Bing and Anny.
C. We had a picnic in Yunlong Park.
D. The kite flew away.