Tin Ka Ping is a great industrialist and philanthropist (慈善家) who was born in 1919 in Dabu County, Guangdong. He 1 on July 10, 2018.
Tin was born into a family that had a great respect (尊重) for Confucian 2 which have continued to guide him throughout his life. His father died when he was only 15 and he had to stop his studies to take charge of his father's business and 3 his family.
In 1935, he headed to Vietnam and set up a porcelain clay 4 . Escaping from Japanese occupation (占领), he started his business in rubber industry in Indonesia in 1939. To provide his children 5 education in a traditional Chinese environment, in 1958 Tin 6 to give up his highly successful business and move to Hong Kong with his family. This was a brave decision 7 Hong Kong was far from being a developed place at that time.
During his business career he has faced many problems and solved them all 8 .
The Tin Ka Ping Foundation, founded in 1982, tries to support the 9 and other fields. Over 20 Hong Kong schools, 80 universities in China, more than 170 secondary and vocation (职业) schools, 48 primary schools and kindergartens, 1450 rural libraries and countless other education facilities in China have been beneficiaries of his philanthropy.
Hong Kong Chief Executive Carrie Lam Cheng Yuetngor expressed her 10 sorrow at Tin's death. She also praised his contribution to the promotion of education, culture, medicine and social welfare in Hong Kong and the mainland.
1. A. gave away B. passed away C. ran away
2. A. values B. career C. education
3. A. save B. leave C. support
4. A. distance B. people C. business
5. A. with B. for C. to
6. A. refused B. allowed C. decided
7. A. although B. because C. until
8. A. differently B. exactly C. successfully
9. A. education B. industry C. history
10. A. small B. large C. deep
Cui Qingtao is a high school student of 17 years old in Yunnan province. He was mixing mortar (灰浆) at a building site with his 1 when he received his acceptance letter from Peking University, which is widely 2 as the top university in China.
In this college entrance examination, the 3 adult from a low-income family scored 669 points and applied(申请) to Peking University, where he was accepted as a 4 in the School of Journalism and Communication.
Cui’s home is in a small village. He is the oldest son, with a younger brother in high school and a sister in the fourth grade. To help his family 5 more money, he spent his vacations with his brother doing part－time jobs. And he 6 at 3 o’clock in the morning to work in the greenhouses.
On Sunday, Cui’s family was doing building work at the site of a new home when they were told to take the 7 . Cui and his family were excited as they 8 received the long-expected acceptance letter. When his mother 9 the acceptance letter to his father, who cannot read, a big smile appeared on his father’s face.
In an interview, Cui Qingtao said he worked about 11 to 12 hours a day at the building site in order to help his parents. When asked about his plan for the future，he said，“Now I'm leaving my home village for college, but I’ll 10 and someday change the poor condition of the village.” His words got much praise on the Internet.
1. A. parents B. friends C. classmates
2. A. reported B. regarded C. received
3. A. tall B. short C. young
4. A. student B. worker C. waiter
5. A. do B. meet C. earn
6. A. set up B. got up C. put up
7. A. letter B. name C. grade
8. A. finally B. hardly C. usually
9. A. bought B. sent C. read
10. A. return B. study C. work
The 18-year-old artist Wang Ximeng from the Song Dynasty painted A Panorama of Rivers and Mountains(《千里江山图》), one of the most important pieces in China's fine art 1 . Centuries later, an 18-year-old singer Yiyang Qianxi, one of the 2 of the Chinese boy band TF Boys, pays tribute (致敬) to him in a song.
The lyrics (歌词) of the song, Magnificent Landscape in Painting (《丹青千里》) , are 3 by Taiwan songwriter Vincent Fang and the music is composed (为……谱曲) by Beijing-based songwriter Zhang Yadong. The music video of the song was released (发布) online on July 25, and 4 was viewed more than 10 million times within three hours.
Meanwhile, the release of the 5 also marks the start of a songwriting competition, which is held by the Palace Museum, Tencent NEXT IDEA and QQ Music. The contest, Ancient Painting Can Sing, is open to songwriters aged between 17 and 35. They have to 6 songs based on ten 7 paintings at the Palace Museum. And the winners will have the chance to perform the songs along with pop singers, including Huo Zun, Hu Yanbin and Yuan Yawei, at a 8 that will be held at the Palace Museum this October.
“This competition aims at encouraging originality (原创性) and creativity among young Chinese musi－cians. Most 9 ， we want to draw the young audience to traditional Chinese art forms. The ten paintings 10 China’s fine art history, and the blurring (模糊) line between music and the other arts has become a part of popular culture.”According to Dennis Hau, group vice－president (副总裁) of Tencent Music Entertainment Group, Shan Jixiang, the director of the Palace Museum, said, “The crossover (融合) between traditional Chinese art and music, is what appeals to the young audience.”
1. A. stage B. page C. history
2. A. numbers B. classmates C. members
3. A. written B. painted C. recorded
4. A. him B. her C. it
5. A. food B. song C. menu
6. A. write B. listen C. sing
7. A. popular B. ancient C. cheap
8. A. meeting B. festival C. concert
9. A. probably B. excitedly C. importantly
10. A. take up B. stand for C. work out
If you were asked to recite lines of poetry that have the Chinese character “hua”—which means “flower”. How many lines could you recite?
He Liran, 13, had to take on this challenge on a TV show aired (广播) by Shandong TV. He Liran, a student from the Harbin No. 163 Middle School in Heilongjiang, competed with over 100 other students. The competitors took turns reciting lines of poetry that used the word “hua”, with He Liran replying to each one.
At the end, He Liran won, reciting more than 60 out of the 127 lines that were recited in the competition.
Her lifelong love of reading helped her win. Her father started reading to her when she was just 4 years old. She has been a bookworm ever since.
She is especially interested in ancient poetry. “The beautiful lines refresh my thinking and inspire (启发) me a lot. For example, I love Su Shi’s works. His optimism (乐观) influences me a lot,” she said.
Though busy with schoolwork, she spares time to study at least one poem each day. She thinks ancient poetry is still important, even in modern times. The poems can be part of our daily lives.
1. How many students took part in the competition?
A. 13. B. 60. C. More than 100.
2. She could win the competition because of ________．
A. her school B. her lifelong love of reading C. her schoolwork
3. The underlined word “spares” means ________in Chinese.
A. 准备 B. 浪费 C. 抽出
4. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. He Liran is a 12－year－old girl.
B. He Liran studies at the Harbin No. 163 Middle School.
C. He Liran is interested in modern poetry.
5. What can be the best title for the passage?
A. Shandong TV hold a competition
B. He Liran, a girl who keeps poems alive
C. Reading poems is very interesting
After college entrance examination, what the students most expect is the acceptance letters (录取通知书). Recently, Tsinghua University has received much attention since the “3D acceptance letter” was shown on the official platform. The latest acceptance letters are made by teachers and students of Tsinghua University and will be sent to students soon.
In this year, the most special feature of Tsinghua’s acceptance letter is a 3D “two school gates ”. The two school gates are made of more than 30 pieces of paper parts and hundreds of splicing structures (拼插结构). In fact, it is a wonderful work of art. When the acceptance letter is opened, 3D's “two school gates” will appear on paper. With the letter comes a message of hopes which says: “When you go through the two school gates in August, a new world will spread slowly in front of you, and a new life will wait for you to explore and create.”
The “two school gates” of Tsinghua University is a landmark building of Tsinghua University. They were built in 1909 and saw the past more than 100 years of Tsinghua University. Tsinghua said that the 3D “two school gates” on the acceptance letter not only holds weight of history, but also means a new time of youth and future.
1. Who made the 3D acceptance letters?
A. Students and teacher of Tsinghua University.
B. The headmaster of Tsinghua University.
C. Workers of Tsinghua University.
2. What does the underlined word “feature” mean in Chinese?
A. 能力 B. 特色 C. 装饰
3. What comes together with the letter when you open it?
A. A gift from the university.
B. Some words from teachers.
C. A message of hopes.
4. When were the “two school gates” of Tsinghua University built?
A. In 1809. B. In 1919. C. In 1909.
5. The passage is mainly about ________．
A. the 3D acceptance letters of Tsinghua University
B. the history of Tsinghua University
C. the “two school gates” of Tsinghua University
热点6 《开学第一课》——第四节课 未来
Almost every student knows the TV program —The First Lesson. The program is done by the Central Radio and TV Station and ministry of education jointly (联合地). This year, it is broadcast at eight o'clock on 1st September, 2018 at CCTV 1. Sa Beining and He Jiong are the hosts of the program. The First Lesson is divided into four main parts. They are “Dream”, “Hard Work”, “Exploration” and “Future”.
In fact, the fourth part —“Future” was very special because it showed the students a surprising experiment. It was about hatching chickens without shells(壳). How incredible it was! The students hardly believed their eyes. A popular young star, Wang Yuan did the experiment himself with the help of Rui Lei. He had never taken part in the experiment from China Agricultural University. Although Wang Yuan didn't do the experiment smoothly, he overcame the difficulty and succeeded in the end. The part is designed to encourage students to explore (探索) the future in the spirit of science, practice and creativity.
Then, Xue Qikun who is a very famous scientist told his story. Through his story, he wanted students to know that they should study hard and never give up when facing difficulties. They should make great contributions to the country and society.
The part ended up with Junior China Says, a sweet song from Zhang Jie. The part “Future” inspires the students to move forward and create new miracles (奇迹).
1. How many parts are there in the program The First Lesson?
A. One part. B. Two parts. C. Four parts.
2. The underlined word “incredible” means ________ in Paragraph 2.
A. 与众不同的 B. 容易的 C. 难以置信的
3. The fourth part “Future” is designed in order to________．
A. introduce the star—Wang Yuan
B. improve the spirit of exploration
C. listen to the song from Zhang Jie
4. What does Xue Qikun do according to the passage?
A. A star. B. A singer. C. A scientist.
5. The passage mainly talks about ________．
A. a famous TV program
B. two well－known hosts
C. hatching chickens without shells
China has recently published its first artificial intelligence (人工智能) (AI) textbook for high school students, following a plan by central government last year to include AI courses in primary and junior high school.
The textbook, named Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence, was written by famous experts from well－known schools across the country.
“The textbook not only pays attention to basics (基本原理) of AI, but also on practical use of AI in daily life，” said Chen Yukun, a professor at East China Normal University, who is one of the writers of the book.
At present, about 40 high schools across the country have decided to teach the textbook.
The AI is being used more and more widely in daily life nowadays. But there aren’t enough talents for the area. Only university students study the technology. The book is a breakthrough as it takes AI technology out of the ‘ivory tower’ and makes it part of high school learning,” said Lin Dahua, a professor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
As early as 2016, the government had estimated (估计) that more than 5 million AI professionals may be needed in the coming years.
“Many industries in the future will benefit (受益) from AI technology, so the aim of the related courses should be to let students learn the basic ideas and methods of AI,” Lin said.
China has made rapid progress in technological research and development in recent years.
1. The textbook, named Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence is for________．
A. famous experts
B. high school students
C. junior high school students
2. The meaning of the underlined word “practical” is ________．
A. 实际的 B. 有效的 C. 充分的
3. How many high schools have decided to teach the text－book at present?
A. About 40. B. About 50. C. About 60.
4. The “ivory tower” refers to________．
A. a library B. a hospital C. a university
5. What’s the article mainly about?
A. The first artificial intelligence textbook for high school students.
B. The importance of learning artificial intelligence.
C. How artificial intelligence will be applied in many areas.
Chinese－American community groups are preparing to hold their second International Confucius Cultural Festival on Sept. 8 in Flushing Queens, New York City. The festival is held once a year.
“The event is not only to honor the world－famous Chinese philosopher, but also a chance to celebrate Chinese culture together with other local communities.”said Wang Lizhi, president of America East Shandong Association (AESA), representing (代表) groups immigrants (移民) from eastern China's Shandong Province, in Flushing, one of New York City's fastest－growing Chinatowns.
Co－sponsored(共同赞助) by AESA, America East Shandong Chamber of Commerce and Confucius Education Foundation Inc, the character of the festival is to recite the Di Zi Gui. It is a book written based on Confucius' teachings. In this book, Confucius told people how to be a good person and get well on with others. This book is translated as “Standards for being a Good Pupil and Child.” During the festival, people can also enjoy Chinese traditional dances, Shandong folk music and photo shows.
The groups hosted the first International Confucius Cultural Festival in Flushing on Sept. 28 last year to celebrate the 2，568th anniversary (周年) of the birth of Confucius (551 BC-479 BC)．
Confucius was a great educator and philosopher, and set up Confucianism. He was the first one who set up private schools and received students from every walk of life without considering their social status (地位)．
1. Where will the second International Confucius Cultural Festival be held in America?
2. Where did Wang Lizhi come from?
3. When will the second International Confucius Cultural Festival be held?
4. Who was Confucius?
5. Do you think it is necessary for us to develop the traditional culture? Why or why not?
The No. 102 C919 plane, China’s first home－made narrow－body passenger jet (国产窄体客机), took off at Pudong Airport on July 12, 2018. After its first long－distance flight from Shanghai, the plane landed at Dongying Shengli Airport. It means that the C919 will start a period of lots of test flights at different testing bases at the same time. China’s C919 large passenger plane project has entered into a new stage with intensive flight tests in many bases around the country.
Commercial Aircraft Corp of China (COMAC), its producer, said the C919 aircraft will enter a new stage of lots of test flights, research and development. The aircraft model will face the challenges of taking some highly risky test flights including those under bad weather conditions.
The No. 102 prototype (样机) test aircraft of the C919 took off at 2：57 pm from Shanghai Pudong International Airport. It flew for one hour and 46 minutes, before it landed at Shengli Airport in Dongying. And the aircraft will transfer (转移) to the testing base in Dongying to take different kinds of tests from now on, according to COMAC.
The No. 102 prototype test aircraft mainly does ground tests and flight tests covering areas such as the examination of the power system, fuel system, power supply system and environmental control system.
According to its plan, COMAC will put in six test aircrafts to take test flights, including those during icy, high temperature and cold conditions. In addition, another two aircrafts will only do ground tests.
1. Where did the 102 prototype test aircraft of the C919 take off?
2. Did the No. 102 C919 plane land at Shanghai Pudong Airport after its first long－distance flight?
3. What will the C919 start a period of at different testing bases at the same time?
4. How long did the 102 prototype fly before it landed at Shengli Airport?
5. Where can you probably find this passage?
Ning Hao and Xu Zheng have come together again to produce a new film—Dying to Survive (《我不是药神》)—as they return to the summer movie season after 12 years.
This time, director Wen Muye joined the team after Ning Hao recognized his talent for showing true themes. It was Ning Hao who handed Wen Muye the play and asked Xu Zheng to act as the leading role.
The film is about Cheng Yong, played by Xu Zheng, a medical salesman who becomes a hero by helping people get cheaper cancer medicine. The 117－minute－film combines both laughter and tears together, showing the humanity (人性) of one man up against the reality of society.
“It's touching because it pays attention to the better side of people, and you can see how society changes, thanks to just one small act of kindness.” said Xu Zheng at the film's premiere (首映) at Tsinghua University in Beijing on July 2, 2018.
The movie is based on a true story—Lu Yong, who got cancer in 2002, helped more than 1，000 patients get cheaper, unapproved (未经批准的) medicine from India.
Lu was invited to the movie’s premiere and, after he watched the whole film, Lu said it showed what happened when people couldn't afford the high price of imported (进口的) medicine. He agreed with the message at the end of the movie that the situation was improving thanks to the recent efforts of government.
1. Is Cheng Yong a businessman according to the passage?
2. When is this movie’s premiere?
3. What is the film Dying to Survive based on?
4. Why can’t people afford the imported medicine?
5. What does the passage mainly tell us?
1. B 【解析】考查动词短语辨析。根据最后一段第一句“...sorrow at Tin's death.”可知此处指他去世了。故选B。
2. A 【解析】考查名词词义辨析。根据后半句“which have continued to guide him throughout his life.”可知此处指他出生在一个非常尊重儒家价值观的家庭。故选A。
3. C 【解析】考查动词词义辨析。根据前半句“His father died when he was only 15”可知此处指他不得不接管父亲的事业，支撑他的家庭。故选C。
4. C 【解析】考查名词词义辨析。根据后句中的“...he started his business...”可知此处指他创办了瓷土事业。故选C。
5. A 【解析】考查介词词义辨析。根据后半句“in a traditional Chinese environment”可知此处指给孩子提供一个传统的教育环境，provide sb. with sth.给某人提供某物。故选A。
6. C 【解析】考查动词词义辨析。根据下文“This was a brave decision...”可知此处指他决定搬到香港。
7. B 【解析】考查从属连词词义辨析。根据句意可知后半句是前半句的原因，应用because引导原因状语从句。故选B。
8. C 【解析】考查副词词义辨析。根据“he has faced many problems and solved them all”可知此处指他成功地解决了所有问题。故选C。
9. A 【解析】考查名词词义辨析。根据下文“Over 20 Hong Kong schools, 80 universities...”可知此处介绍的是他对教育事业的支持。故选A。
10. C 【解析】考查形容词词义辨析。根据语境和常识可知此处指她对他的去世表示深切的哀痛。故选C。
1. A 【解析】考查名词词义辨析。根据句意，结合上下文可知，崔帮助父母一起在工地干活，故选A。
2. B 【解析】考查动词词义辨析。结合常识可知，北大被认为是中国的顶级大学，故选B。
3. C 【解析】考查形容词词义辨析。根据句意可知应是一个从低收入家庭来的年轻人考了669分。故选C。
4. A 【解析】考查名词词义辨析。根据前面的“scored 669 points and applied(申请) to Peking University”可知是他被当做学生接受了，故选A。
5. C 【解析】考查动词词义辨析。 根据后面的“he spent his vacations with his brother. And he __6__ at 3
o’clock in the morning to work in the greenhouses.”可知他应该是帮助家里赚更多的钱，earn money赚钱。故选C。
6. B 【解析】考查动词短语辨析。根据后面的“at 3 o’clock in the morning to work in the greenhouses”可知此处表达早上三点起床。故选B。
7. A 【解析】考查名词词义辨析。根据后面的“ received the long?expected acceptance letter”可知此处是指收到了信。故选A。
8. A 【解析】考查副词词义辨析。根据句意，结合本句中的“long?expected”可知，他们长时间盼望的通知书终于来了。故选A。
9. C 【解析】考查动词词义辨析。根据后面的“...who cannot read, a big smile appeared on his father's face.”可知，他的父亲不识字，所以他的母亲给他父亲读通知书。故选C。
10. A 【解析】考查动词词义辨析。结合句意，根据本句中“change the poor conditions”可知，崔会回来改变这个贫困的村子的艰苦条件。故选A。
1. C 【解析】考查名词词义辨析。根据句意可知此处是指“中国美术史”。故选C。
2. C 【解析】考查名词词义辨析。根据空后“Chinese boyband TF Boys”可知此处是指“成员”。故选C。
3. A 【解析】考查动词词义辨析。由上下文语境可知此处表示“《丹青千里》是由方文山作词，张亚东作曲”。故选A。
4. C 【解析】考查代词词义辨析。根据句意可知《丹青千里》的MV一经发布，三小时内点击量便超过了一千万次，此处应用it指代。故选C。
5. B 【解析】考查名词词义辨析。根据句意以及前后文内容可知此处是指这首歌的发布也拉开了一场歌曲创作大赛的序幕。故选B。
6. A 【解析】考查动词词义辨析。联系上下文可知本文讲的是一场唱歌比赛，所以这里应该是创作歌曲。故选A。
7. B 【解析】考查形容词词义辨析。根据空后“at the Palace Museum”可知是“古画”。故选B。
8. C 【解析】考查名词词义辨析。根据句意可知此处是指“演唱会”。故选C。
9. C 【解析】考查副词词义辨析。根据句意可知此处指most importantly...最重要的是……。故选C。
10. B 【解析】考查动词短语辨析。根据句意及备选选项可知这10幅古画“代表”了中国艺术史。故选B。
1. C 【解析】细节理解题。根据第二段第二句．..competed with over 100 other students.可知超过100个学
2. B 【解析】细节理解题。根据第四段第一句Her lifelong love of reading helped her win.可知是她对读书的热爱帮她赢得了一等奖。故选B。
3. C 【解析】词义猜测题。根据单词所在句子“Though busy with schoolwork, she spares time to study at least one poem each day.”可知是抽出时间学习，故选C。
4. B 【解析】细节理解题。根据文中He Liran, a student from the Harbin No. 163 Middle School in Heilongjiang...可知选项B是正确的。故选B。
5. B 【解析】标题归纳题。分析几个选项可知只有B项能概括全文，故选B。
1. A 【解析】细节理解题。根据第一段最后一句“The latest acceptance letters are made by teachers and students
of Tsinghua University and will be sent to students soon.”可知3D录取通知书是由清华大学的学生和老师做的。故选A。
2. B 【解析】词义猜测题。根据划线单词所在句的后一句 “The two school gates are made of more than 30 pieces of paper parts and hundreds of splicing structures(拼插结构)．”可知此处对3D录取通知书的特色进行了描述，feature意为“特色”。故选B。
3. C 【解析】细节理解题。根据第二段第五句 “With the letter comes a message of hopes which says...”可知打开通知书后会有一个对于学生的希望的留言。
4. C 【解析】细节理解题。根据第三段第二句 “They were built in 1909 and saw the past more than 100 years of Tsinghua University.”可知清华大学的“二校门”是在1909年建成的。故选C。
5. A 【解析】主旨大意题。通读全文可知，本文主要介绍了清华大学独具特色的3D录取通知书。故选A。
1. C 【解析】细节理解题。根据文章第一段倒数第二句“The First Lesson is divided into four main parts.”可知这个节目由四部分组成。故选C。
2. C 【解析】词义猜测题。根据文章第二段第四句“The students hardly believed their eyes.”可知学生们几乎不相信他们的眼睛，从而推知“无壳孵小鸡”这个实验是令人“难以置信的”。故选C。
3. B 【解析】细节理解题。根据文章第二段最后一句“The part is designed to encourage students to explore(探索) the future in the spirit of science, practice and creativity.”可知该节目的第四部分被设计的目的就是鼓励学生培养探索精神。故选B。
4. C 【解析】细节理解题。根据文章第三段第一句“Then, Xue Qikun who is a very famous scientist told his story.”可知薛其坤是一个科学家。故选C。
5. A 【解析】主旨大意题。根据文章内容尤其是第一段第一句“Almost every student knows the TV program—The First Lesson.”可知这篇文章主要谈论《开学第一课》这个出名的电视节目。故选A。
1. B 【解析】细节理解题。根据文章第一句中的China has recently published its first artificial intelligence (人工智能)(AI) textbook for high school students.可知答案，故选B。
2. A 【解析】词义猜测题。此处与前面的基本原理相对应，再结合本句中的关键信息in daily life可知此处意为实际应用，故选A。
3. A 【解析】细节理解题。根据第四段At present, about 40 high schools...可知大概40所高中学校决定教这本教材。
4. C 【解析】推理判断题。根据文章第五段第三句Only university students study the technology.可知答案，故选C。
5. A 【解析】主旨大意题。通读整篇文章可知本文主要介绍的是第一本面向高中学生的人工智能教材，故选A。
1. In New York. 【解析】细节理解题。根据第一段第一句“Chinese?American community groups are preparing to hold their second International Confucius Cultural Festival on Sept. 8 in Flushing Queens, New York City.”可知答案。
2. China’s Shandong Province. 【解析】细节理解题。根据第二段中．..said Wang Lizhi, president of America East Shandong Association (AESA), representing(代表) groups immigrants(移民) from eastern China's Shandong Province...可知答案。
3. On Sept. 8. 【解析】细节理解题。根据第一段第一句“Chinese?American community groups are preparing to hold their second International Confucius Cultural Festival on Sept. 8 in Flushing Queens, New York City.”可知答案。
4. Confucius was a great educator and philosopher. 【解析】细节理解题。根据最后一段第一句“Confucius was a great educator and philosopher, and set up Confucianism.”可知答案。
5. Yes, because it can help others to have a better understanding of our traditional culture. / No, because not all the traditional culture is good. 【解析】开放性试题，答案不唯一。
1. Shanghai Pudong International Airport. 【解析】细节理解题。根据第一段第一句“The No. 102 C919 plane, China’s first home?made narrow?body passenger jet(国产窄体客机), took off at Pudong Airport on July 12, 2018.”可知答案。
2. No. 【解析】细节理解题。根据第一段第二句“After its first long?distance flight from Shanghai, the plane landed at Dongying Shengli Airport.”可知此题答案是否定的。
3. Lots of test flights. 【解析】细节理解题。根据第一段第三句“It means that the C919 will start a period of lots of test flights at different testing bases at the same time. ”可知答案。
4. For one hour and 46 minutes. 【解析】细节理解题。根据第三段第二句“It flew for one hour and 46 minutes, before it landed at Shengli Airport in Dongying.”可知答案。
5. In newspaper./... 【解析】推理判断题。通读全文可知本文介绍了国内自主研发的窄体客机首次长途飞行测试的相关情况。开放性试题，答案不唯一，合理即可。故填In newspaper./...。
1. No./No, he isn’t. 【解析】细节理解题。根据第三段第一句“...a medical salesman who becomes a hero by helping people get cheaper cancer medicine.”可知答案。
2. On July 2, 2018. 【解析】细节理解题。根据第四段最后一句“...the film's premiere(首映) at Tsinghua University in Beijing on July 2, 2018.”可知答案。
3. The story of Lu Yong. 【解析】细节理解题。根据倒数第二段第一句“The movie is based on a true story—Lu Yong...”可知答案。
4. Because the price of the medicine is very high. 【解析】推理判断题。根据最后一段第一句“...Lu said it showed what happened when people couldn't afford the high price of imported(进口的) medicine. ” 可知答案。
5. A wonderful film./... 【解析】主旨大意题。通读全文可知，本文主要介绍的是最近上映的广受好评的电影《我不是药神》，故填A wonderful film./... ，答案不唯一，合理即可。
— 14 —