1. My uncle passed some (火柴) to my father.
2. The (光) in the room comes from the sun.
3. Cathy put her bicycle (倚) the wall and then walked into the office.
4. You should clean the (区域) round the table.
5. This river used to be in flood (泛滥) whenever there was a (暴风雨).
6. Sun Wukong has a (有魔力的) stick in the book Journey to the West.
7. Several (夫妻) were dancing on the dance floor.
8. A fish moves its (尾巴) to swim.
9. Mark is very friendly. He is always (微笑) to others.
10. It was (愚蠢的) of you to trust him.
1. Who do you know gave the fire a ？
2. The sun r in the east and goes down in the west.
3. It was sunny this morning, but s it began to rain just now.
4. If you look out of the w ， you will see the garden.