1. He often ________(have) dinner at home.
2. Daniel and Tommy _______(be) in Class One.
3. We____________(not watch) TV on Mondays.
4. Nick ____________(not go) to the zoo last Sunday.
5. ______ they _____(like) the World Cup?
6. What _______they often _______(do) on Saturdays?
7. _______ your parents _______(read) newspapers every day?
8. The girl _______(teach) us English on Sundays.
9. She and I ________(take) a walk together every evening.
10. There ____(be) some water in the bottle.
11. Mike _______(like) cooking.
12. They _______(have) the same hobby.
13. My aunt _______(look) after her baby carefully.
14. You always ___(do) your homework well.
15. I _______(be) ill. I’m staying in bed.
16. She _______(go) to school from Monday to Friday.
17. Liu Tao _____(do) not like PE.
18. The child often _______(watch) TV in the evening.
19. Su Hai and Su Yang _______(have) eight lessons this
20.? －What day _______(be) it today? － It’s Saturday.
21 We often ___________ (play) in the playground.
22. He _________ (get) up at six o'clock.
23. ________ you ______ (brush) your teeth every morning?
24. What ______(do) he usually ___ (do) after school?
25. Danny ____________ (study) English, Chinese, math, science and art at school.
26. What _____ you ____ (do) last night?
27. My grandfather ______ (leave) Hong Kong for New York in 1998.
28. What _______ he _____ (do) yesterday?
29. Last week I _______ (buy) a new bike.
30. He ____ (be) here just now.
31. Mike sometimes _____(go) to the park with his sister.
32. It’s eight o’clock, she __________ (watch) TV with her parents.
33. _____ Mike ______ (read) English every day?
34. How many lessons ______ your classmate _____ (have) on Monday?
35.What time ______his mother ___ (do) the housework on weekends?
36.Tom and Mary_____ (come) to China last month.
37.Mike __________(not go) to bed until 12 o’clock last night. So I ______ (get ) up late.
38.Mary __________ (read) English now.
39.There ____ (be) no one here a moment ago.
40.I ___________ (call) Mike this afternoon.
am going to call
Last year Mr. Smith _____ (go ) to China and Japan. He _____ (have) a wonderful time. He ____ (do) a lot of different things and _____ (talk) to a great number of different people. He _____ (eat) Chinese and Japanese food and _____ (visit) a lot of interesting places. When he _____ (go) back to England, he _____ (be) very tired.