Before you join a club, you must think about which club is right for you.
What club is right for you？Read the following questions.
Which answer describes you best？❶ Circle it. Then add up
your score and find out ❷ your club type!
1．Do you get enough exercise?
a．Always！I love playing sports.
b．Not really. I like to listen to music and relax ❸.
c．Not really. I usually draw and paint in my free ❹ time.
d．Never. I like to read books and exercise my mind
Lesson 21 What Is Your Club Type？
1. Fish can’t live ________ water.
A. with B. in
C. without D. of
2. —Mr. Wilson, can I ask you some questions about your speech
—Certainly, feel ________to ask me.
A. good B. calm
C. free D. happy
3. The film is so________ and all of us feel________.
A. boring； boring B. bored； bored
C. boring； bored D. bored； boring
4. My little sister isn’t________ to go to school. She has to stay home.
A. enough old B. old enough
C. enough young D. young enough
5. —Jack, could you help me________ when the plane will take off on the Internet
—I’m sorry. My computer doesn’t work.
A. get out B. look out
C. take out D. find out
6. They ________ all the figures(数字).
A. add up B. add to
C. adds D. add up to
7. —________is her daughter