高 二 英 语 试 题
听下面5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳 选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅 读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. What season is it now
A. Autumn. B. Winter. C. Spring.
2. Where does Cindy prefer to go
A. The stadium. B. The bookstore. C. The cinema.
3. What does George need to do
A. Repair his window. B. Paint his house. C. Get a ladder.
4. What are the speakers doing now
A. Having dinner. B. Climbing a mountain. C. Seeing a movie.
5. When can the man meet the president
A. At 9:30. B. At 11:45. C. At 12:30.
听下面5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选 中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题， 每小题5 秒钟；听完后，各小题给出5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
6. What is the relationship between the speakers
A. Brother and sister. B. Mother and son. C. Doctor and patient.
7. What will the speakers do next month
A. Hold a party. B. Attend a wedding. C. Have a family dinner.
8. What will the woman do in Washington
A. Visit her sister. B. Take classes. C. Have a tour.
9. What will the woman buy for the man
A. Some postcards. B. Some books. C. Some souvenirs.
10. What is the man’s problem
A. He failed his English test.
B. He’s afraid of tomorrow’s test
C. He’s worried about the result of his test.
11. What does the woman invite the man to do
A. Meet another person. B. Have some coffee. C. Prepare for the test.
12. What does the man do when he’s in a bad mood
A. He stays at home alone. B. He goes out to parties. C. He chats with his friends.
13. Where does the woman work
A. At a television station. B. At a newspaper office. C. At a university.
14. Why is the man applying for this position
A. To make money.
B. To get working experience.
C. To meet famous people.
15. What is the man’s major at university
A. Media and Communication. B. Advertising. C. English.
16. What does the man need to do next to get the position
A. Talk to Miss Smith. B. Complete a form. C. Take some courses.
17. Who can join the senior class
A. A thirteen-year-old boy. B. A fifteen-year-old boy. C. A sixteen-year-old girl
18. How long does each dance class last
A. 30 minutes. B. 40 minutes. C. One hour.
19. When will the children give a public performance
A. On July12th. B. On July 11th. C. On May16th.
20. What should parents do if they want their children to join the dance class
A. Make a phone call to Melanie.
B. Go straight to the dance club.
C. Book a place in advance
Better known by his stage name Kun, Cai Xukun is, without a doubt, one of the most popular stars in China.
On July 26, the 21-year-old dropped his new single Young. Within just 20 seconds, it reached 1 million views and in only 3 days topped the music charts of Tencent’s QQ music.
Cai wrote the song by himself to share his understanding of modern-day youth. The singer has mixed R&B with electronic music to make his new beat cheerful. One reviewer wrote on QQ Music: “When you listen to the song, you just seem to go back to youth again.”
August 2 is Cai’s birthday, and the song was a gift to himself. The singer hopes that he can always have the courage to follow his love of music, ignoring what anyone says. “My works are like my children and I have put my best effort into them. I want every piece of my work to have my own spirit in it. I feel more enjoyment when I am performing my own work.” He told the Global Times.
To find new inspiration, Kun attends different kinds of musical performances-from festivals to opera houses. “I just like to do everything, all for my music, all for my art,” he told i-D.
With talent and dedication (专注) to music, Cai is expected by many to make his mark in the competitive Chinese music industry.
21. What do we know about Kun’s newest single
A. It has earned one million sales. B. It makes people feel energetic.
C. It is a birthday gift to a friend of his. D. It combines jazz and electronic music.
22. What can we learn from Kun’s words
A. He gains great satisfaction from creating music.
B. He prefers singing songs to writing them.
C. He wants his every piece of work liked by everyone.
D. He is preparing another new single.
23. Which of the following would best describe Kun
A. Courageous and patient B. Talented and humorous
C. Hardworking and creative D. Optimistic and generous