1. Why is the man making the call
A. To cancel an appointment. B. To book an airplane ticket to Shanghai.
C. To make an appointment with the woman.
2. What is the man’s favorite exercise？
A. Taking a walk. B. Jogging. C. Playing football.
3. What does the woman usually do on weekends
A Go to the countryside. B. Go fishing with her friends. C. Help her mother do some housework.
4. What is the woman doing in Florida
A. Having a meeting. B. Visiting friends. C. Traveling.
5. Where is the man going next week
A. Florida. B. New York. C. San Francisco.
6. What is the man’s hobby
A. Playing in the sand. B. Surfing. C. Swimming.
7. When does the man usually go to the beach
A. On Saturday morning. B. On Saturday afternoon. C. On Sunday morning.
8. When does the party start
A. At six o’ clock. B. At eight o’clock. C. At nine o’clock.
9. Where is the park
A. At Front Street. B. At King Street. C. At Columbia Street.
10. Whom will the man bring to the party
A. James. B. Linda. C. Bob.
11. How far have the speakers run
A. Half a mile. B. Five miles. C. Four and a half miles.
12. What did the woman do last night
A. She did some warm-up exercises. B. She had a meal with her friends.
C. She did some shopping.
13. What did the woman drink before running
A. Some water. B. Some sport drinks. C. Some coffee.
14. What is the man looking for
A. His cat. B. His newspapers. C. His mobile phone.
15. What did the man do in the study
A. He made a call. B. He read newspapers. C. He drew pictures.
16. What is the probable relationship between the speakers
A. Husband and wife. B. Teacher and student. C. Colleagues.
17. What can visitors see on the second floor
A. Ancient vases. B. Ancient statues. C. Paintings.
18. When is the museum open half a day
A. On Tuesdays. B. On Sundays. C. On Mondays.
19. Who can enter the museum for free
A. Museum members. B. Seniors. C. Students.
20. What should visitors do when leaving the museum
A. Do some cleaning. B. Take their belongings. C. Put away the collections.
Job Chances in Top Schools
Interested in teaching in a foreign country Schools all over China are looking for skilled teachers interested in teaching English. There are chances all over the country. Apply today!
Native speaker of English
BA Degree or higher (English and Education major preferred)
Teaching experience is preferred, but not required.
Must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand, the United States, or the United Kingdom.
Pay to be offered
From ＄1,800 to ＄2,300 a month depending on conditions and experience.
Pays differ depending on schools. Benefits differ between employers, but the following benefits must be offered:
FREE apartment with furniture
10---14 days paid vacation
Medical insurance---generally half provided
How to apply
To apply, only send us the following information:
Resume/Date of Birth/Recent picture
Once we receive your information, we will get you into our job matching lists, when a match is recorded, we will get in touch with you for an interview. Click on the following apply.
Now button to offer your resume and required documentation.
Any questions send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. One who gets the job will teach ______.
A. French B. English C. Chinese D. German
22. We can learn from the passage that a Japanese ______.
A. can’t apply for the job B. can apply for the job at any time
C. can get more benefits from the job D. can get more medical insurance from the job