21. ---Do you know how many gold ______China gained in the Beijing Olympic Games
A. coin B. prizes C. medals D. rewards
22. Jack made a _______with his mother, “ Give me two yuan, and I will sweep the floor.”
A. answer B. bargain C. price D. reply
23. I happened to be downstairs _______when the doors was open.
A. on dusk B. at the dusk C. in dusk D. at dusk
24. –Have you bought the dictionary？
-No. I have _______two yuan on me.
A. more than B. more over C. over D. no more than
25. I greeted the teacher with “hello”，and the teacher gave me a sweet smile ________.
A．by turns B．in return C．in turn D．for return
26. When I came ______ with the teenager hidden in the cave, I was surprised to find him _____covered with dust.
A. face-to-face； entirely B. face to face； entire C. face to face； entirely D. in face of； completely
27. I’m so _____to the teacher who gave me lots of help.
A．available B．Essential C．qualified D．grateful