1. I used to quarrel a lot with my parents, but now we _____fine.
A. look out B. stay up C. carry on D. get along
2. Little Johnny felt the bag, curious to know what it ____.
A. collected B. contained C. loaded D. saved
3. After studying in a medical college for five years, Jane ___her job as a doctor in the countryside.
A. set out B. took over C. took up D. set up
4. It is ____to spend money on preventing illnesses by promoting healthy living rather than spending on trying to make people ____after they are ill.
A. good； good B. well； better C. better； better D. better； good
5. I ___ it as a basic principle of the company that suppliers of raw materials should be given a fair price for their products.
A. make B. look C. take D. think
6. To see a young couple loving each other is ____； but to see an old couple loving each other is the best sight of all.