第一节 单项填空 （共15小题：每小题1分，共15分）
21. Buying clothes a hard job because the clothes a person likes not very often fit him or her.
A. are, do B. is, does C. are, does D. is, do
22. In order to lose weight, the young lady prefers to regularly rather than take expensive weight-pills.
A. hang out B. work out C. turn up D. figure up
23. The students said hello to the teacher and with a smile.
A. were rewarded B. was rewarded C. have rewarded D. has rewarded
24.It took building supplies to construct those energy-saving houses. It took brains, too.
A. other than B. more than C. rather than D. less than
25. He is a student at Oxford University, for a degree in computer science.
A. studied B. studying C. to have studied D. to be studying
26. What he said at the meeting means those who had cut down the forests.
A. to argue against B. to argue for C. arguing for D. arguing about
27. It rained a lot during their Journey, so they have had a good time.
A. can’t B. must C. shouldn’t D. might
28. Of all reasons for my decision to become a university professor, my father’s advice was most important one.