21. When I carry ▲ umbrella in ▲ fine weather, they’ll laugh at me and say I’m stupid.
A. an ； such B. an ； so C. a ； such D. a ； so
22. ▲ human beings ▲ animals can live without air.
A. Both ； and B. Either ； or C. Not only ； but also D. Neither ； nor
23. I don’t know ▲ they could pass the exam or not.
A. why B. when C. whether D. that
24. The football match between England and America will be covered ▲ tonight.
A. live B. alive C. living D. lively
25. The famous writer wrote a novel ▲ this piece of news.
A. to base B. to base on C. based on D. was based on
26. Li Yang was last seen ▲ his office at 7 yesterday evening.
A. left B. leaving C. to leave D. leave
27. Yesterday, the thieves ▲ his house and took away a lot of money.
A. broke B. broke down C. broke out D. broke into
28. The detective is making notes ▲ the four suspects.
A. on B. to C. in D. for
29. The police offered a reward ▲ ￥1,000,000 ▲ useful information.
A. of ； of B. for ； for C. for ； of D. of ； for
30. Those who want to say something more ▲ your hands and ▲ to speak.
A. rise ； rise B. raise ； raise C. rise ； raise D. raise ； rise
31. My mother finds ▲ great fun to learn to drive a car.
A. it B. this C. that D. what