一、1. Can you see a snake in the picture?
2. Look! Peter is feeding some chickens.
3. Tom makes his bed every day.
4. I stayed up late to play chess with my brother last night.
5. Steve made a wish and blew out the candles.
二、6. W：I can't find my mother at home. Where is she, Dad?
M: Oh! She is shopping with your aunt in the supermarket.
7. M: How was your weekend, Maria?
W: It was boring. How about you, Bob?
M: It was great! I went to the Great Wall with my family.
8. W: Did you play tennis yesterday afternoon, Mike?
M: No, I didn't. I played chess with my friend David.
9. W: Can you speak Russian?
M: No, I can't. But I can speak English and Chinese.
10. W: I visited my grandparents last Sunday. What about you?
M: I went to the zoo with my parents.
M: Can you go to the movies with me tonight?
W: I'm afraid not. I can't go out on school nights.
M: That's too bad.
W: I have many rules at home.
M: Like what?
W: I can't stay out late after school.
M: Oh, I see.
W: I can't play computer games on school nights.
M: I can't, either.
W: On weekends, I have to wash my clothes.
M: Oh! Me, too.
M: Hello, Bill speaking.
W: Hi, Bill. This is Sally. What are you doing now?
M: I'm listening to music in my room.
W: Really? Why not go out?
M: Well, I want to go to the park with my friends, but it's rainy outside. So I have to stay at home. What is the weather like in your city now?
W: It's sunny.
M: So what are you doing?
W: I'm climbing a mountain with my cousin.
M: Your cousin? Who is he?
M: What does he look like?
W: He is of medium height. And he has short straight hair. He likes to wear blue jeans, a white T?shirt and sports shoes.
M: Oh, I think I know him. He is Bob, right?
W: Yes, you're right.
一、1.D 2.A 3.E 4.B 5.C
二、6.B 7.A 8.C 9.C 10.A
三、11.B 12.A 13.B 14.A 15.C
1～5: 6～10: 11～15:
1～5: CBACB 6～10: ADBBC
1～5: DBCAD 6～10:ACDBA 11～15: DABBC
1. would like 2. Did do 3. Are there any 4. didn’t think any
1. expensive 2.tomatoes 3.easily 4.guide 5.taught
Dear Mrs. Black,
I am Li Lin. I am writing an e-mail to tell you something about myself. I’m a 13-year-old boy. I am very thin and tall with short black hair. I often wear glasses. I can both sing and dance. Also, I am interested in reading and sports.
After school, I either join the music club or take a walk with my parents. We have a good time together. Now, I am busy. I’m studying for a test. As for last weekend, my mother spent time with me in the park. She taught me to sing and dance. I had a happy weekend.
2 / 3
1—5 ______________ 6—10 _______________ 11—15_____________
1—5 ______________ 6—10 _______________
A篇1—5 _____________ B篇6—10 _____________
C篇 10—15 _____________
1．_______ _________ 2._______ _________
3．_________ _______ _______ 4. _______ _______ _______
1 __________ 2__________ 3___________ 4____________ 5 ___________
Dear Mrs. Black,
考号 学校 班级 姓名 得分
请 勿 在 密 封 线 内 答 题
请 勿 在 密 封 线 内 答 题
A B C
D E F
1. ________ 2. ________ 3. ________ 4. ________ 5. ________
6. What is the girl's mother doing?
A. Reading. B. Shopping. C. Cleaning.
7. How was Maria's weekend?
A. Boring. B. Relaxing. C. Great.
8. What did Mike do yesterday afternoon?
A. He played tennis.
B. He played soccer.
C. He played chess.
9. What language can't the boy speak?
A. English. B. Chinese.
10. Where did the boy go?
A. He went to the zoo.
B. He went to the park.
C. He went to the school.
听第 1 段对话，回答第 11 至 12 小题
11. What can't the girl do on school nights?
A. Watch TV. B. Play computer games.
C. Read books late.
12. What does the boy have to do on weekends?
A. He has to wash his clothes.
B. He has to take a shower.
C. He has to clean his room.
听第 2 段对话，回答第 13 至 15 小题
13. What's the weather like in Bill's city?
A. It's sunny. B. It's rainy. C. It's cloudy.
14. What is Sally doing now?
A. Climbing a mountain.
B. Watching a movie.
C. Cleaning the house.
15. What does Bob look like?
A. He has short curly hair.
B. He likes to wear black clothes.
C. He is of medium height.
1.–Do you know __________ girl with long hair?
–Yes, she is Mary. She plays _________ piano very well.
A. a; /??? B. the; the??? ? C. the; /?? D. a; the
2. — Would you like milk____________ juice? — Juice, please.
A.and B.with C.or D.in
3. After dinner, many people love __________in the park and it’s good for their healthy.
A. watching TV B. to take a walk C. to talk on the phone D.take some photos
4. ----- ?
---- He has big eyes and a small nose.
A. What does he look like B. What does he do
C. How old is he D. how is he
5. There a bank and tow supermarkets on Center Street.
A. have B. has C. is D. are
6. ---- weather in Kunming?
A. What’s, It’s B. How’s, It’s C. What, Its D. How, Its
7. ----What does your sister do in the evening?
----She usually TV, but now she a book.
A. watch, read B. watches, is reading C. watching, reads D. watch, is reading
8. ----What did Mr.King say to you ?
----He me to school early tomorrow.
A. tells, come B. told, to come C. is telling, to come D. told, came
9. Did you do last weekend?
A. something interesting B. anything interesting
C. interesting something D. interesting anything
10.? number of students in class three is forty-five.
A. The B. A C. An D. /
11. Eating more fruit and vegetables is good people’s health.
A. at B. with C. for D.in
12. The cakes are very delicious. I would like ________one.
A. the other B. another C. other D. others
13. He is fat. He should do more exercise.
A. a kind of B. kinds of C. all kinds of D. kind of
14. --- does it take you from your home to school ?
---15 minutes by bike.
A. How far B. How long C. How soon D. How often
15. --- Would you like something to eat?
A. Yes, please. B. Be careful. C. Yes, go straight. D. I’m sorry.
Lauren watched the Smiths putting their bags into their car. They were on their way to Florida for a vacation. It was Lauren's __1__ to go on a vacation like them.
“What's up，Lauren？”her brother Mark asked.
“I'm wishing my __2__ was Smith. Then I'd be on __3__ way to Florida. ”
“__4__ feeling sorry for yourself(你自己). You know Mom and Dad are __5__，”Mark said.
The blue car soon __6__ and took the Smiths to paradise(天堂).
Dad came out and sat down. “We couldn't go anywhere(任何地方) __7__ like Florida，but we could go to Cape May. It's only about three __8__ ride from here. ”
Lauren knew he was doing this for her. “Is it really okay with your __9__ ？”
Dad said，“I was kind of wishing I could go with the Smiths，too. Because of you I know how much I need a __10__ trip. ”
1. A. habit B. show C. dream D. message
2. A. first name B. last name C. friend D. teacher
3. A. my B. your C. his D. her
4. A. Keep B. Start C. Stop D. Remember
5. A. free B. busy C. noisy D. quiet
6. A. left B. stayed C. turned D. jumped
7. A. hot B. cold C. near D. far
8. A. years' B. hours' C. days' D. weeks'
9. A. study B. work C. problem D. class
10. A. bad B. hard C. real D. different
A: Good morning. 1
B: Yes. My sister’s birthday is coming. I’d like to buy a hat for her.
A: Well, there are many new hats for girls in our store. 2
B: She is nine.
A: 4 This kind of hat is very popular with girls this year.
B: It looks nice, but it’s a little big. Do you have a small one?
A: Yes. Here you are.
A: It’s 20 yuan.
B: OK. I’ll take it.
A. What color does she like?
B. Can I help you?
C. How much is it?
D. How old is she?
E. What size would you like?
F. What about this one?
G. What does your sister look like?
Mr. Brown is an old man. He lives in a small village with high mountains all around it. He never goes to a city.
Last summer his son came back, and took him to the city. He stayed there for about two months. When he came back, his wife(妻子)asked him, “Do you like living in the city? Do you have a good time?”
“No. I don’t like living in the city because the buildings are too tall. And the noise is too loud. The bed is too soft. And they never have meals outside the house,” answered Mr. brown. “I’m very angry because the people in the city aren’t kind to the animals .”
“How do you know this?” asked his wife.
“One Sunday morning Jack, our son took me to a place. There are a lot of animals in that place—tigers, elephants, lions and monkeys. But they are in the cages. The place is the prison(监狱)of the animals.” answered Mr. Brown.
( )1.Mr and Mrs. Brown were ．
A．doctors B．teachers C．zookeepers D．farmers
( )2.When Mr. Brown see the animals are in the cages，he is ．
A．satisfied(满意的) B．angry C．happy D．surprised
( )3.He doesn’t like ．
A．the mountains B．the animals in the cages
C．the city D．his village
( )4.The animals in Mr. Brown’s village ．
A．are free B．are in the cages C．are sent to the city D．are in prison
( )5.Mr. Brown doesn’t know the place with a lot of animals in the city is a ．
A．park B．garden C．village D．Zoo
1. You can come into the room only with your teacher.
2. Don’t eat or drink in the room.
3. Don’t listen to music.
4. Be quiet. Don’t talk to each other.
5. Turn off all the computers and close windows after class.
Here are the rules for Emily.
1. You must get up before 6:30 a.m.
2. Don’t listen to music.
3. Don’t talk loudly on the phone.
4. Go to bed by 10:00 p.m.
5. You can’t meet friends if you don’t finish your homework.
6. Clean your bedroom yourself.
6. Rule One may be for a .
A. computer room B. classroom C. bedroom D. dining room
6. When does Emily get up?
A. At 6:30 a.m. B. After 6:30 a.m.
C. Before 6:30 a.m. D. Before 6:00 p.m.
8. The underlined word “finish” means “ ” in Chinese.
A. 阅读 B. 拿走 C. 开始 D. 完成
9. In the two rules, isn’t be allowed（被允许）.
A. eating or drinking B. listening to music
C. meeting friends D. coming into the room
10. Which rule is NOT for Emily?
A. Turn off the computers and close windows. B. Don’t listen to music.
C. Don’t talk loudly on the phone. D. Clean your bedroom yourself.
Many people have the wrong idea about pigs. Pigs are really very clean animals. On farms, they live in dirty places. So, they become very dirty. But in the wild, pigs keep very clean.
They are also really smart. They may be smarter(更聪明) than dogs. So, pigs can learn things from people.
Pigs are very friendly animals. Some people raise(饲养) them as pets. Of course, people raise the small kind, not the big kind. Small pigs are very cute. And they don't break things in the house. Big pigs usually live outside on farms, not in people’s houses.
11. What words can describe pigs?
A. Dirty and not clever. B. Nervous and not clever.
C. Dangerous and friendly. D. Clever and friendly.
12. What does the underlined(划线) words “in the wild” mean(意思)?
A. In the nature. B. On farms.
C. In dirty places. D. In people's houses.
13. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Pigs like to be dirty. B. People can teach pigs things.
C. Dogs are smarter than pigs. D. Only farmers raise pigs.
14. What kind of pigs are raised in people's houses?
A. The very big kind. B. The small kind.
C. This kind from farms. D. The ugly kind.
15. What is not discussed(讨论) in this article(文章) ?
A. Pigs and pets. B. Pigs on farms and in the wild.
C. Raising dogs. D. People’s ideas about pigs.
1. I want some eggs. (改为同义句)
I some eggs .
2. Tom did his homework yesterday evening. (改为一般疑问句)
Tom his homework yesterday evening ?
3. There are some restaurants on North Street. (改为一般疑问句)
restaurants on North Street ?
4. Jake thought Lucy could speak Chinese. (改为否定句)
Jake Lucy speak Chinese.
1. The things in the gifts shop were so e .(昂贵的)
2.There are some t (西红柿) in the basket.
3. English is very fun and I can understand it very e____(容易地).
4. All of you, be quiet! I can’t hear the g_____(导游).
5. Yesterday Mr. Green t (教) us how to use computer to send an e-mail.
Mrs. Black是刚来的英语老师，想了解同学们的一些情况。假如你是Li Lin，请根据下表提示，用英语给Mrs. Black发一封电子邮件。
基 本 情 况
要求: 1. 包含所有要点, 不必逐字翻译，可适当发挥；
3. 词数：60词左右, 短文开头已给出，不计入总词数。
Dear Mrs. Black,
I am Li Lin…
___________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________
考号 学校 班级 姓名 得分
请 勿 在 密 封 线 内 答 题