1——5 B C A B B 6——10 C B A C A
11——15. B A B C C
16---20 A C C B C 21---25 D A B C B
26—30 D B A CA 31—35 A C A B D
36---40 B A A B B
41---45 B D C A D
46. have a good time/ have fun 47. model plane 48. twelfth
49. On Saturday 50. to do/play sports; to do/ take exercise
51. Chinese 52. years 53. studies 54. school 55.are
56. difficult 57. well 58. play 59. tomatoes 60. them
61. wants to buy some food (for dinner) 62. mother
63. blue jackets, black pants 64. easy 65. clever/ smart
66. Do you have a soccer ball
67. Does he (often) play soccer / Does he like playing / to play soccer
68. Do you like (playing) ping-pong/it
69. What sport(s) do you like
70. Sounds good/ great / That sounds good/ great
That’s a good idea / Good idea
第一档 (9 --10分) 短文内容涵盖所有要点，意思连贯，符合逻辑，无语法错误。
第二档 (7 -- 8分) 短文内容涵盖大部分要点，意思表达基本连贯，符合逻辑，但有些语法错误。
第三档 (5 -- 6分) 短文内容涵盖大部分要点，但意思表达不够连贯，有较多的语法错误。
第四档（3 -- 4分) 短文内容只涵盖部分要点，写出2--4个句子，但意思表达不
第五档 (1 -- 2分) 只写出1--2个句子酌情给分，只写出个别单词，不给分。
My mother is a middle school teacher, and she is very busy. Every day, she gets up at 6:30 am. After breakfast, she rides a bike to school. My father is a worker in a factory. He usually gets up at 7:00 in the morning because the factory is near our home. I am a middle school student, and I often get up at 7:30 am. I go to school by bus. We don’t have lunch at home. Usually at 5:00 pm, my mother and I get home. My father usually gets home at around 6:00 pm. Then we have dinner together.
1. M: Alice, is this your ruler?
W: No, it isn’t.
Q: Is this Alice’s ruler?
2. W: I like hamburgers for breakfast. How about you, Jack?
M: I like bananas and chicken.
Q: What does the girl like?
3. W: When is your birthday, Tom?
M:My birthday is on May 2nd.
Q: When is Tom’s birthday?
4. W: Does Mike like art?
M: No, he doesn’t. But he likes math and English very much.
Q: What doesn’t Mike like?
5. W: Where’s my ball?
M: Is it on the bed?
W: Oh no, it’s under the bed.
Q: Where is the ball?
M: Can I help you?
W: Yes, please. I need a sweater. How much is the yellow one?
M: It’s only 15 dollars. And the red one is 10 dollars.
W: Great. I’ll take the red one.
M: Nice to meet you.
W: Nice to meet you, too. Is she Cindy?
M: No, she isn’t. Her name is Jane
W: What’s this?
M: It’s a hat. It’s her hat.
W: What color is it?
M: It’s orange.
There is a lost and found box in our school. Some things are in it. This is a
schoolbag. What color is it? It's brown. That is an eraser. Is it yours? And what's
that? It is a white watch. Oh, I found two keys. I found them in the playground. That
phone is Mingming's. This baseball is his, too. Three books, two dictionaries and
some nice pens are also in the box, Who lost them? I don’t know.
11. What is in our school?
B. a lost and found box C. a schoolbag
12. What color is the watch?
13. How many keys in the box?
14. Mingming lost
A a phone
B. a baseball
C a phone and a baseball
Who lost these things?
C. We don t know
C. No. it is
2. A. Bananas and chicken
B Chicken hamburgers C Hamburgers
3. A. On May 2n
B. On January 5L
C. On june 3rd
5.A. It's a ball
B. It's under the bed. C. It's on the bed
The supermarket(rfi )has much 16. The apples are red. my grandmother
likes apples very much. She thinks it is healthy 17 eat 18 apple every day. The
6. what does the woman want?
bananas are yellow. My mother always buys them 19 my sister doesnt like them
B. A skirt
For breakfast. I 2
d and milk. I have breakfast every day because I want to be
7. How much is the yellow sweater?
21. The vegetables are very nice, too. There 22 carrots, tomatoes, potatoes and
A. 10 dollars
B. 15 dollars
C. 20 dollars
so on.23 mother likes eating potatoes. My father 24 to eat some carrots. Carrots
are 25 favorite vegetable. So he's very healthy
8. What's the girls name?
16. A. food
9. what 's this?
A. It's a pen
B. It's an eraser
C. It's a hat
10. What color is it?
A. It's orange
B. It's red
C. It's green
21. A. health