1. I don’t have time to play with you. I’m very b___________.
2. Don’t eat too much chocolate. It’s bad for your t__________.
3. My mother and father often w_________ TV in the evening.
4. — What’s your favorite subject, Tom? — S____________.
5. There is a beautiful park b_________ the hospital and our school.
1. There are ________(四十) students in our class.
2. There is a big ___________(图书馆) in our school.
3. My brother likes eating _________(西红柿) very much.
4.It’s very _____________(重要的) for us to eat more healthy food.
5. I don’t like science because it’s very _________(困难的).
how many a lot of go shopping too much how about go to bed get up
1. — Shall we ___________ for some food and drinks in that shop? — OK. Let’s go.
2. Students have ___________ homework to do every evening.
3. — When do you ________ every morning? — At half past six.
4. —_______ going to school by bike, Linda? — Good idea.
5. There are __________ trees in on the park.
1. Have you got any lessons this afternoon?（作否定回答）
_______, ________ _______.
2. There is some sugar in the cup.（改为一般疑问句）
_____ _____ _____ sugar in the cup?
3.There are six buildings in our school.（对划线部分提问）
______ ______ buildings are there in our school?
4. There is a school. The school has twenty classrooms.（合并成一句）
There is a school ______ twenty classrooms.
5. Daming is in front of Linda.（同义句转换）
Linda is ________ Daming.
1. 你们学校怎么样, 托尼？
______ your school ______, Tony?
This is ______ _______ ______ ______ ______ on the wall.
Drinking more milk ______ _____ _____ children.
Fruit and vegetables can help us to ________ ________.
I usually ______ ______ ______ at half past ten in the evening.
1. — Do you have math ______ Friday afternoon?
— No, we don’t.
A.at B. in C. on D. for
2. — ________ there any cheese on the plate(盘子)？
— Yes. Do you want some?
A. Am B. Is C. Are D. Be
3. There aren’t _______ pictures on the wall.
A. some B. much C. any D. too
4. — Have you got any coffee, Helen?
— Yes, I ______
A. do B. have C. can D. am
5. — ________ do you have P.E.?
—We have it on Tuesday and Thursday.
A. How B. Why C. When D. What
6. There are some _______ on the table.
A. bread B. noodle C. tomatoes D. photoes
7. I like English, ______ it’s very interesting.
A. and B. but C. because D. or
8. Mr. Smith is very ______. He has no time to have lunch.
A. tired B. busy C. difficult D. healthy
9. — What’s your favorite _______, Mary?
— Eggs and milk.
A. food B. subject C. sport D. color
10. — Let’s go shopping at twenty past nine.
A. You’re welcome. B. Yes, of course.
C. Thank you. D. Good idea.
good subject difficult why about
Jim: Hi, Harry. How many classes do you have today?
Harry: Hmm… Six.
Jim: What’s your favorite (1) _________, Harry?
Harry: Science, I think.
Jim: (2) _________do you like science?
Harry: Because it’s interesting. What (3) _________you? Do you like science, too?
Jim: No, I don’t like it. I think it’s (4) _________.
Harry: Now, what’s your favorite food, Jim?
Jim: My favorite food is fruit and all kinds of vegetables, because they are (5) _________for our health.
Harry: You’re right. They’re healthy food for us.
Jim: I want to go shopping for some fruit. Would you like to go with me?
Harry: OK. Let’s go.
1. _______________2. _______________3. _______________4. _______________5. _______________
My name is Linda. My favorite day of a week is Saturday. On Saturdays, I'm not very busy. In the morning, I 1 late(晚). 2 8:00, I have breakfast. My favorite 3 in the morning is always eggs. And after that my grandma often tells me stories. They're very 4 . My family and I eat well for 5 , but I don't have too much meat, 6 I don't want to get fat. In the afternoon, I often play sports with my 7 . We are also in the same class. After dinner, I do my homework at home. I like all the 8 and English is my favorite. I always go to 9 after I finish(完成) my homework. I like 10 because it's a free(空闲的) day for me.
( ) 1. A. watch TV B. get up C. do homework D. play sports
( ) 2. A. In B. On C. At D. For
( ) 3. A. food B. sport C. book D. color
( ) 4. A. sweet B. delicious C. difficult D. interesting
( ) 5. A. dinner B. meal C. lunch D. breakfast
( ) 6. A. because B. and C. but D. or
( ) 7. A. parents B. grandparents C. teachers D. friends
( ) 8. A. classes B. subjects C. clothes D. trees
( ) 9. A. bed B. school C. work D. shop
( ) 10. A. Sunday B. Friday C. Saturday D. Monday
I am a schoolgirl. My name is Li Ping. I’m fourteen years old. I’m in Class Three, Grade Seven. I have a brother. His name is Li Ming. He’s fifteen years old. He is in Class One, Grade Eight.
My brother and I study at the same school. We like our school. My parents are both teachers. They work hard. They work in our school, but they don’t teach my brother and me. There are seventeen girls and twenty-four boys in my class.
We go to school from Monday to Friday. We have no class on weekends. I usually get up at six o’clock. I have breakfast at six thirty. I go to school at seven o’clock. Classes begin at eight. We have four lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon. I have lunch at eleven forty. At three thirty we have sports.
I go home at 5:00 p.m. I eat dinner at 6：00 p.m. I do my homework at eight every evening. I do it for about one hour. Then I go to bed at 9:30 p.m.
1. My brother is ______ and I’m ________.
A. a worker; a student B. a student; a worker C. fifteen; fourteen D. fourteen; fifteen.
2. I have ______ at eleven forty.
A. breakfast B. lunch C. supper D. dinner
3. I do my homework from _____ to _____ every evening.
A. Monday; Friday B. school; home C. eight; nine D. six; eight
4. There are _____ students in my class.
A. Forty B. Forty-one C. thirty D. thirty-one
5. Do they often have sports in the morning or in the afternoon?
A. Yes, they do. B. No, they don’t. C. In the morning. D. In the afternoon.
I. A. 1. busy 2. teeth 3. watch 4. Science 5. between
B. 1. forty 2. library 3. tomatoes 4. important 5. difficult
II. 1. go shopping 2. too much 3. get up 4. How about 5. a lot of
III. A. 1. No, I haven’t. 2. Is there any 3. How many 4. with 5. behind
B. 1. What’s, like 2. a map of the world 3. is good for 4. keep healthy 5. go to bed
IV. 1-5 CBCBC 6-10 CCBAD
V. 1. subject 2. Why 3. about 4. difficult 5. good
VI. 1-5 BCADC 6-10 ADBAC
VII. 1-5 CBCBD
21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.com 精品试卷·第 2 页 （共 2 页）