1. A. Once a month B. For a month C. In a month
2. A. In June B. His friends. C. On Monday
3. A. He can keep a secret. B. He is my friend. C. He is noisier than others.
4. A. Maybe he is at home B. No, his hair is longer. C. No, that’s Bob.
5. A. Yes, but Lucy is better at sports than her sister.
B. Yes, they like singing.
C. No, they always play soccer.
6. A. Tomatoes B. Potatoes C. Tomatoes and potatoes
7. A. Play baseball B. Play basketball. C. Play football.
8. A. Four kilometers. B. Five kilometers. C. Six kilometers.
9. A. A writer. B. A reporter. C. A teacher.
10. A. At a restaurant. B. At a post office. C. At a shop.
A B C
D E F
11_________ 12_________ 13________ 14__________ 15___________
16. Who can’t stand soap operas
A. Bob’s sister. B. Bob C. Mary
17. What kind of TV shows does Mary like
A. Sitcoms. B. Sports shows. C. News.
18. What is Mike doing now
A. He is playing basketball. B. He is playing volleyball. C. He is watching TV.
19. Which of the following does Mike like
A. Animal World. B. Sports shows C. Computer games
20. What does Mike think of Animal World
A. He likes it very much. B. He thinks it’s boring. C. He thinks it is interesting.
21. Where do Kate and Sandy live
A. In the countryside. B. In the big city. C. In the town.
22. Who is the older of them
A. Kate B. Sandy C. We don’t know
23. What does Kate like in her city
A. The beautiful school B. The big supermarket. C. The lights at night.
24. Where does Sandy like to go to take vacation
A. To the beach B. To the countryside C. To the city
25. What does Sandy think of taking a walking
A. It’s relaxing B. It’s boring. C. It’s tiring.
26. Listen! _________ is crying in the next room. What’s happening
27. I know my parents care _________me because they are there to listen to me.
28. The boy is good at writing and wants to be a _________ like Mo Yan.
29. You can join the club once or twice a week. That’s _________to you.
30. Our teachers can help to _________ out the best in us in different activities.
31. Tu Youyou is the _________ of the 2015 Nobel Prize for Medicine. (win)
32. I love Jeans Store because I can buy clothes the most _________ there. (cheap)
33. Lily’s mother said to us “My dear kids, please help _________ to some fruit.” (yourself)
34. Nick was_________ and lost his girlfriend. However, he was always ready to help others. (lucky)
35. My mom tells me to make a plan for schoolwork at the _________ of the year. (begin)
( ) 36. It’s raining very hard outside. You should take _______ umbrella with you.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
( ) 37. I have a dream. When I _______, I want to be an engineer.
make up B. come up C. grow up D. turn up
( ) 38. I don’t think the film is interesting. _______ it’s very boring.
A. In all B. In fact C. In time D. In future
( ) 39. Never give up! _______ is difficult if you work really hard.
A. Everything B. Something C. Anything D. Nothing
( ) 40. —Who is better at swimming, Jack or Mike
—It _______ be Mike, but I’m not sure about it.
need B. must C. may D. should
( ) 41. I like reading because reading a lot can make me _______ a smart and funny man.
A. became B. become C. becoming D. to become
( ) 42. —Do the two pictures have something _______ common —Yes, They are _____ to each other.
at； different B. in； different C. at； similar D. in； similar
( ) 43. It was sunny this morning but it is raining now. _______difference a day makes!
What B. How C. What a D. How a
( ) 44. The girl doesn’t like the book because she thinks the stories in it are ________.
got up B. put up C. made up D. looked up
( ) 45. To keep healthy, we should eat _______ vegetables and drink _______cola.
A. more； more B. more； less C. fewer； more D. fewer； less
( ) 46. —Lisa, can you tell me the _______ why you’re late again