7B Unit4 Finding your way期中复习试卷
1. ─You've dropped "s" in the word "across".─Oh， letter "s" should be doubled.
A. a; a B. an; a C. an; the D. the; the
2. Next to the school_________ a road and across the road _________some fruit shops.
A. are; is B. is; are C. are; are D. is; is
3. ─Can you tell me where the post office is?
─Sure. It's on _________ side of the street.
every B. each C. the other D. another
4. Tom， to your teachers carefully in class，and you it easy to study well.
A. listen; will find B. listens; find
C. listen; find D. listens; will find
5. ─Which turning do I need to ?─The first one on the left.
A. take B. walk C. turn D. go
6. _________ your friend Jenny afraid of _________ in front of her classmates?
A. Is; speaking B. Is; to speak
C. Are; speaking D. Are; to speak
7. The USA is_________the south of Canada and_________ the east of Japan.
A. to; in B. on; to C. in; beside D. at; on
8. ─Excuse me, where is the hospital ，please?
─ _________ the hospital，turn right when you come to the first crossing.
A. Get to B. Get C. To get to D. To get
9. The sun is so bright _________our heads but it is_________15℃.
A. on; below B. above; under C. over; below D. over; under
10. ─Is there going to _________ a concert in the hall tonight?
─Yes. And the last performance will be given by Jay Chou.
A. have B. give C. play D. be
11. When the class begins，all the students must _________ and listen to the teacher.
A. stop to talk B. stop talking C. to stop talking D. talking
12. ─Why does Joe look so_________today?
─Because he got an "A" in his English test.
A. exciting B. sad C. happy D. angry
13. I don't think _______can solve(解决)the Maths problem. Some may find it very hard，I think.
A. somebody B. everybody C. anybody D. nobody
14. ─May I ask you a question? ─ _________ . What's it?
A. I'm sorry B. Sure C. Of course not D. I see
15. ─Would you like to come to my party this afternoon?
─ _________. I will have to help my mother look after my little brother.
A. Good idea B. I'd love to，but I can't
C. Sorry to hear that D. See you then
Nick and Mary have been married(结婚)for more than 60 years. They keep 16 secrets from each other except that Mary has a shoe box under her bed. Mary tells Nick 17 to open or ask about it.
For all these years，Nick never thinks about the 18 . But one day Mary gets very 19 and the doctor says she will never get better.
Mary says it is time that Nick should know 20 is in the box. The old man takes the shoe box to his wife's bedside.
When he opens it，he finds 21 beautiful doilies(装饰小垫)and some money. The money is $25 , 000.
"Before we get married, " Mary says，"my grandmother tells me that the 22 of a happy family is never to fight. She tells me if every time I get angry with you，I should just keep quiet and make one doily."
The old man is so moved(感动) 23 only two doilies are in the box. He thinks she is only angry with him 24 in all those years.
"My dear, " he says. " 25 what about all the money? Where does it all come from?"
"Oh，" she says. "That's the money I made from selling the doilies. So far, I have sold 2，500 doilies."
16. A. some B. any C. no D. many
17. A. always B. never C. seldom D. often
18. A. money B. woman C. box D. shoes
19. A. tired B. healthy C. happy D. sick
20. A. what B. who C. why D. how
21. A.one B. two C. three D.some
22. A. reason B. secret C. way D. price
23 .A. after B. before C. because D. so
24 .A. many times B. three times C. once D. twice
25 .A. Also B. If C. But D. Or
Once upon a time, there were two seeds(种子). They were good friends: They often talked with each other when they were free. One day, they had nothing to do. They lay on the ground. They looked up at the sky and had a chat with each other.
The first seed said，"I want to grow! Then I can enjoy the sun and the rain!”Later，it grew. It had a chance to enjoy the sun and the rain.
The second seed said，"I am afraid of growing up. If I grow，I have to live in the soil . Little animals may come up to me and eat me. How terrible! If I become a beautiful flower, a child will come and pick me. It is much better for me to wait. It's a dangerous way to be alive." It did nothing and refused to grow.
Spring came soon. A duck came up to the seeds. It ate the second seed and went away. See? We shouldn't act like the second seed. We should face our life bravely.
26 .What did they do one day?
A. They fought. B. They played by the river.
C. They flew in the sky. D. They had a chat with each other.
27 .The first seed wanted to grow because .
it could enjoy the sun and the rain B. it wanted to be small
C. it could help each other D. it could go everywhere
28. In the third paragraph，the underlined word "soil" means " ".
A.油 B.土壤 C.样式 D.社会
29 .From the passage, we should .
A. face our life bravely B. hide ourselves
C. run away when we are in trouble D. refuse to grow
A person spends three whole years of his life in the toilet. It's funny, isn't it? Toilets are very important in our life. But we don't care them too much. There is a special day for toilets. November 19 is World Toilet Day. It is a day to learn about toilets.
There are some different kinds of toilets around the world. In Western countries，most people have toilets and running water in their homes. In Japan and South Korea，some people have special toilets. The toilets have heaters and can even play music. But, in some places, toilets are outdoors and they are called "outhouses". In China, you can find some outhouses on the street. Some cleaners work there to keep them clean.
When you use the toilet，you should keep some manners(礼仪).Here are some good manners. Flush the toilet after you have finished using it. Wash your hands before you leave the restroom. If you need to go to a public toilet，don't forget to wait in line.
30 .When is World Toilet Day?
A. On November 9. B. On November 19.
C. On November 29. D. On December 19.
31. The underlined word "they" probably refers to(指的是) " ".
A. the heaters B. the cleaners C. the toilets D. the countries
32. Here are some manners of using toilets. Which is a good manner?
A. Flush the toilet before you use it. B. Wash hands before you leave the restroom.
C. You don't need to wait for your turn. D. Invite one of your friends to go to the restroom.
33 .Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
A. We don't care toilets too much.
B. Some westerners have toilets and running water.
C. Some toilets can even play music.
D. All the toilets are indoors.
34 . What's the best title for the passage?
A. Learn about Toilets B. World Toilet Day
C. Outdoor Toilets D. Toilets with Heaters
35. Julia is at Roosevelt. She wants to go to Baseball Field. She should change lines at .
A. Grand B. Cliton C. Reno D. Randolph
36. Louis is going to Medical Centre from Damen. He should get off at the stop.
A. third B. fourth C. fifth D. sixth
37. To go to Airport from Youth Centre, you should take underground lines in this order: .
A. Blue Line → Green Line → Red Line B. Red Line → Green Line → Blue Line
C. Blue Line → Red Line → Green Line D. Red Line → Blue Line → Green Line
Two Englishmen are in Boston for a visit．One morning they go to look for a famous church(教堂)，but they don’t know how to get there．They stop a man and ask．
“Excuse me．can you tell us the way to the North Church?”
“Go three blocks(街区)and turn to your left，”he says．“You can’t miss it．”
So the Englishmen walk three blocks and turn to their left．but they don’t see any
church．Then they ask a second man．
“Excuse me．but we are trying to find the North Church．”
This one says．“Go three blocks and turn to your left．”
But again they can’t find the church．In the end they ask a third man，“Excuse me，
could you please tell US how to get to the North Church?”
“Go three blocks and turn to your left．You can’t miss it．”
They walk three blocks and turn to their left for a third time．This time they find the church．
“Is everything in Boston three blocks and a left turn?”they ask themselves(他们自己)．
Just then a man walks over to them．“Excuse me，”the man says．“Where is the East Park? Can you tell me?”
“Go three blocks and turn to your left，”one of the Englishmen says．“You can’t miss it．”
38．Where are the two Englishmen going?
39．What does the first man tell them?
40．Do you think the man can find the East Park if he goes three blocks and turns to the left? Why?
41. Jane, (记住)to put your English book into your bag before going out.
42. Look, a little cat is sleeping in the (角落)of the room.
43. It's (相当) cold in winter in my hometown.
44. Our teacher told us that (声音)cannot travel as fast as light.
45. It's d to walk through the forest alone.
46. ─Why do pandas like eating b ?
─I don't know. You can ask our teacher.
47 . Walk s on，and you can find the hospital on your left.
48. Most of the birds go to the s to spend the cold winter.
49. ─Tony，you'd better go to work by underground.
The is very heavy today because of the rain.
─Thank you，Jane. I will.
50. ─Excuse me, how can I get to the museum?
─Just me. I am going there too.
51 .What about (make)some cards for Mother's Day?
52 .What can you see (cross) the bridge?
53 .There (not be) any football matches on CCTV 5 this evening, are there?
54 .Mr Green leaves his office after (make) a telephone call.
55 .Look! Who (lie) on the grass over there?
56 .How long does he make his son (play) the piano every day?
57 .Tommy likes to watch the goldfish (swim) around in the water.
58.Happy Camp (start) at about 8:00 every Saturday evening.
59 .A young man is telling those visitors how (get) to the zoo.
60. (not be) sad. We will help you do the work tomorrow.
Dear Wang Lei，
I'm writing to invite you to my home for my birthday party.
I'm looking forward to seeing you at the party.
题号 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
答案 C B C A A A B C
题号 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
答案 C D B C B B B
题号 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
答案 C B C D A B B C D C
题号 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
答案 D A B A B C B D A A C B
38．They are going to a famous church／the North Church．
39．He tells them to go three blocks and turn to their left．
40．No．Because the Englishman doesn’t tell him the right way．
41. remember 42. corner 43. quite 44. Sound 45. dangerous
46. bamboo 47. straight 48. South 49. traffic 50. follow
51. making 52. across 53. aren't going to be 54. making 55.is lying
56.play 57. swim 58. starts 59. to get 60. Don't be
61.Take the third crossing on the left/Turn left at the third crossing and you will see the fast food restaurant.
62. Some people are busy with their work all day long and have no time for/don't have any time for their families.
63. I will go on a trip tomorrow. My parents prepare plenty of food and drinks for me.
64. Monkeys are clever and funny. They often make people laugh.
65. He likes driving/ to drive his car to the place far away from his home.
I'm writing to invite you to my home for my birthday party. The party will start at 2 p.m. this Saturday. Some of our classmates will come and we will sing, dance and play games at the party. I hope you can come too.
It's easy to get to my home. Walk out of your house and turn right. Walk straight on and take the second turning on the left. Go on, walk past a bus stop, and you will see a park. My home is just next to the park.
I'm looking forward to seeing you at the party.