21. Wu Dajing won gold in the men’s 500 meters, setting _____ world record at PyeongChang.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
22. Many people like posting photos of _____on WeChat, but I don’t think it’s safe.
A. them B. their C. they D. themselves
23. The Qingming Festival of this year falls _____ April 5th and thousands of cars poured into high-ways _____ the early morning of the holiday.
A. on； in B. in； on C. on； on D. in； in
24. I have a poor memory so I have to __ my phone number book every time I want to make a call.
A. look up B. look at C. look for D. look over
25. big success the meeting was！Our country is getting stronger and stronger．
A. How B. What C. How a D. What a
26.—Do you mind my _________ the window
—____________. There is too much smoke in the room.
A. open； No, not at all B. opening； No, not at all
C. open； Yes, please D. opening； Yes, please.
27.—So kind of you to give a ride to the station.
A. It doesn’t matter B. Never mind C. Don’t mention it D. My pleasure
28. It is such a big computer program-making company that every month some computer games will _______.
A. be come out B. come out C. turn out D. turned out
29. --- It often takes a long period to learn a foreign language.