注 意 事 项
第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 20 分）
例：How much is the shirt
A. ￡ 19.15. B. ￡ 9.18. C. ￡ 9.15.
1. Where does this conversation take place
A. In a classroom. B. In a hospital. C. In a museum.
2. What does Jack want to do
A. Take fitness classes. B. Buy a pair of gym shoes. C. Change his work schedule.
3. What are the speakers talking about
A. What to drink. B. Where to meet. C. When to leave.
4. What is the relationship between the speakers
A. Colleges. B. Classmates. C. Strangers.
5. Why is Emily mentioned in the conversation
A. She might want a ticket.
B. She is looking for the man.
C. She has an extra ticket.
6. How long did James run his business？
A. 10 years. B. 13years. C. 15 years.
7. How does the woman feel about James' situation？
A. Embarrassed. B. Concerned. C. Disappointed.
8. What has Kate's mother decided to do？
A. Return to school. B. Change her job. C. Retire from work.
9. What did Kate's mother study at college？
A. Oil painting. B. Art history. C. Business administration.
10. What is Kate's attitude toward her mother's decision
A. Disapproving. B. Ambiguous. C. Understanding.
11. What is the man doing？
A. Chairing a meeting. B. Hosting a radio program. C. Conducting a job interview.
12. What benefits Mary most in her job？
A. Her wide reading. B. Her leaders' guidance. C. Her friends' help
13. Who will Mary talk about next？
A. Her teacher. B. Her father C. Her mother.
14. Why does the man seldom do exercise？
A. He lacks motivation.
B. He has a heart problem.
C. He works all the time.
15. What does Jacob Sattelmair probably do？
A. He's an athlete.
B. He's a researcher.
C. He's a journalist.
16. Why does the woman speak of a study？
A. To encourage the man.
B. To recommend an exercise.
C. To support her findings.
17. How much time will the man probably spend exercising weekly？
A. 300 minutes.
B. 150 minute.
C. 75 minutes.
18. What did the scientists do to the road？
A. They repaired it.
B. They painted it.
C. They blocked it
19. Why are young birds drawn to the road surface？
A. It's warm.
B. It's brown.
C. It's smooth.
20. What is the purpose of the scientists' experiment？
A. To keep the birds there for a whole year.
B. To help students study the birds well.
C. To prevent the birds from being killed.
例：It is generally considered unwise to give a child _______ he or she wants.
A. however B. whatever C. whichever D. whenever
21. We have entered into an age _______ dreams have the best chance of coming true.
D. which A. what C. when D. that
22. The musician along with his band members ___________ ten performances in the last three months.
A. gives B has given C. have given D. give
23. The doctor shares his phone number with the patients __________ they need medical assistance.
A. if only B. as if C. even though D. in case
24. More wind power stations will ____________ to meet the demand for clean energy.
A. take up B. clear up C. hold up D. spring up
25. Scientists have obtained more evidence ___________ plastic is finding its way into the human body.
A. what B. that C. which D. where
26. Nowadays the ___________ for travelling is shifted from shopping to food and scenery.
A. priority B. potential C proportion D. pension
27. Favorable policies are ___________ to encourage employees' professional development.
A. in effect B. in command C. in turn D. in shape
28. Unlike traditional gyms, app-backed gyms offer people ___________ options to exercise.
A. casual B. regular C. flexible D. tight
29. A few months after he had arrived in China, Mr. Smith ___________ in love with the people and culture there.
A. would fall B. had fallen C. has fallen D. fell