宜宾市 2018 年高中阶段学校招生考试英语试卷
（考试时间：120 分钟；全卷满分：120 分）
2．第 I 卷、第 II 卷的答案务必答在答题卡上。若答在试卷上，将被视为无效。 第 I 卷每小题选出答案后，用 2B 铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。 如需改动，用橡皮擦干净后，再选涂其他答案标号。
第 I 卷 选择题（共三部分，满分 85 分） 第一部分 听力（共三节，满分 20 分）
第一节 听对话选图（共 5 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 5 分）
听下面五段对话，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三幅图片中选出与对话意思相符的图片。每 段对话听两遍。
1. What does the man eat at last
A B C
2. What is John better at
A B C
3. What did the girl do yesterday
A B C
4. What was Lily doing yesterday evening
A B C
5. What will the two speakers have
A B C
第二节 对话理解（共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 10 分）
听下面七段对话，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。每段对话听两遍。
听第一段对话，完成第 6 小题。
6. Which place does the man like best
A. Paris. B. New York. C. London.
听第二段对话，完成第 7 小题。
7. When will Sally probably go to Shanghai
A. Tomorrow. B. Today. C. The day after tomorrow.
听第三段对话，完成第 8 小题。
8. Where are the two speakers going to meet
A. Outside the cinema. B. In front of the bank. C. In front of the bookshop.
听第四段对话，完成第 9 小题。
9. What will the woman take back
A. The T-shirt. B. The sweater. C. Both.
听第五段对话，完成第 10 至第 11 小题。
10. What does Harry’s mother do
A. She’s a nurse. B. She’s a manager. C. She’s a teacher.
11. Why does Tom like being a reporter
A. Because it’s interesting. B. Because it’s exciting.
C. Because it’s boring.
听第六段对话，完成第 12 至第 13 小题。
12. Where did this conversation happen
A. In a bank. B. In a classroom. C. In a restaurant.
13. Where might the man leave his wallet
A. On the table. B. On the floor. C. In his car.
听第七段对话，完成第 14 至第 15 小题。
14. What is the relationship between Jack and Kate
A. Old friends. B. Family. C. Workmates.
15. Why did Allan give up playing the violin
A. Because he thinks it’s boring. B. Because he thinks it’s difficult.
C. Because he took up a new hobby.
第三节 听短文，选择正确信息填表（共 5 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 根据所听内容和表格中的提示词，从下列各题所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选择最佳选
Our Trip to Yibin City
We will go there 16 .
But you will need to bring 17 .
Then in the afternoon we will go to 18 .
(1) Now please remember that the bus will leave right at 19 .
(2) Tell your parents we’ll be back at school 20 .
16. A. on foot
B. by bus
C. by bike
17. A. a drink
B. an egg
C. some fruit
18. A. the Sports Center
B. the Concert Hall
C. the Changjiang Park
19. A. 5: 00 pm
B. 5: 30 pm
C. 8: 15 pm
20. A. by 7: 15 pm
B. by 7: 50 pm
C. after 7: 15 pm
第二部分语言知识运用（共二节，满分 25 分）
第一节 单项选择（共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 10 分）
从下列各题所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
21. — I can’t find Jimmy. Where is he
— He in the garden at the moment.
A. works B. will work C. is working
22. Every morning he spends hour doing exercise, then he goes to work.
A. an； B. a； a C. a；
23. Mr. Green be at home now. He went abroad on vacation last Friday.
A. needn’t B. mustn’t C. can’t
24. She stopped talking her mother came into the room.
A. as soon as B. unless C. though
25. — Shall we go to see the documentary Amazing China or stay at home
— Either is OK. .
A. Go ahead B. It’s up to you C. That’s all right
26. — will you go back to your hometown
— In a week.
A. How long B. How far C. How soon
27. My sister be lazy. But now she’s working really hard.
A. used to B. is used to C. was used to
28. Do you know
A. how old is he B. how old he is C. he is how old
29. We all look forward to you again soon.
A. see B. seeing C. seen
30. That’s the boy won the first prize in the competition yesterday.
A. who B. which C. whom
第二节 完形填空（共 10 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下面短文，从下列各题所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳
American President Roosevelt’s house was once broken into and lots of things were stolen. Hearing this, one of Roosevelt’s friends wrote to him and 31 him not to take it to his heart so much. President Roosevelt 32 back at once, saying, “Dear friend, thank you for your letter to comfort me. I’m all right now. I think I should thank God. This is because of the following three
33 : firstly, the thief (小偷) only stole things from me 34 did not hurt me at all； secondly,
the thief has stolen some of my things 35 all my things； thirdly, most 36 for me, it was the man 37 me who became a thief.”
It was quite unlucky for anyone to be stolen from. However, President Roosevelt was so
It is 39 for anyone to be lucky and successful all the time as long as he lives on the earth. We should learn how to 40 failure or misfortune bravely and to try to deal with it. Being thankful can bring us a better life.
31. A. required
32. A. wrote
33. A. examples
34. A. or