21. There is ________ unhappy boy sitting on ________ seat over there, who looks very sad.
A. a; a B. a; the C. the; the D. an; the21cnjy.com
22. —The game is very wonderful. Who designed it?
—It by John in 2002.
A. is designed B. designs C. was designed D. designed
23. I think the boy ________ is in white is his brother.
A. what B. which C. who D. whom
24. Kaili is one of the most beautiful ______ in Guizhou.
A. place B. cities C. town D. county
25. —Sandy likes English best. She reads the texts every day.
A. So does Jim B. So Jim does C. So Jim is D. So is Jim
26. —Mum, must I go shopping with you this afternoon?
—No, you ________.You’d better finish your homework first.
A. can’t B. must C. needn’t D. mustn’t
27. If it doesn’t rain this weekend, we ________ a picnic in the Jinquan Park.
A. have B. will have C. have had D. had
28. Could you tell us where ________ the day after tomorrow?
A. you will go B. will you go C. you have gone D. you went
29. There ________ a book and four pens on the desk.