For the British, home is a private(私人的) place. British people 21 invite someone to their homes. It is not 22 to come to a British person’s home if he or she doesn’t invite you. If he or she does invite you, when you come to his or her house, don’t ask to see 23 unless your British host 24 you to do so. Never ask how much the house costs or the 25 of anything in it.
21. A. always B. seldom C. often D. usually
22. A. sad B. glad C. polite D. important
23. A. much B. many C. most D. more
24. A. invites B. lets C. makes D. disagrees
25. A. name B. use C. price D. story