1. be /come /go /get back to sp =return to sp
be /come /go /get back here /there /home
2. How do you like...?=What do you think of …?
3. on your first day of Grade 8
4. be happy / glad to do sth
5. such a long holiday =so long a holiday
6. one is …and the other is…
7. make new friends
8. introduce sb to sb
9. be the same as → be different from
10. look interesting /cool
11.make a class picture
12.a lot of good recent pictures of myself
13.on the Silk Road /camel
14.Good luck (to sb )
15.I didn’t know how to begin /start a conversation with sb
16.have trouble /difficulties in doing sth
17.on one’s own =by oneself
18.almost +nothing (否定词)不能和not连用
nearly 与not 连用
1. How was your first day of Grade 8!
2. I was happy to see my classmates after such a long holiday.
3. One is Sandra and the other is Mary.
4. I wanted to talk to Sandra, but I didn’t know how to begin.
5. you can introduce yourself to her.
6. It’s almost the same as Grade 7.
1.look +adj look nice/ silly/cool/ common
look at /up /like /for /out /after
2. a good picture of you (本人)
a picture of yours (不一定是你本人)
3.traditional clothes /culture /foods
4. play the erhu/violin /piano play+ 棋类/牌类/球类+
5.perform a dance perform (名词) performance /performer
6.wear =be in /have …on (状态)
put on →take off (动作)
dress sb /oneself
7.advise sb ( not )to do sth
advise doing sth
give sb some advice/suggestions on sth
8.be up to sb
9.agree with sb
agree on sth /doing sth
agree to do sth
10. glue sth on /to a big piece of paper
11. bring sth to sp → take sth to sp take sth with sb
bring brought brought take took taken
12. prepare pictures/photos for the class picture 给班级照准备照片
13. a little bit lower /higher
14. put up 举起；张贴/ down 放下 /back 放回原处 /off推迟 /away 把……收起
15. the Spring Festival show
1. That's a good picture of you
2. You look like a dancer.
3. He advised me to choose that one.
4. it’s up to you.
5. I agree with you .
6. Let’s glue our pictures on the big paper.
1. get to know sb know sb
2. It’s +(not) adj +(for sb ) to do sth
Eg:It’s not easy for us to make new friends.
3. write it /them down write out the direction
4. immediately = at once 立即 ； 马上
5. be/feel a little nervous about …对……有点紧张
be/feel nervous to do sth 做某事感到紧张
6. go ahead
7. my first /last /next question
8. like …best =favourite
like …a little
not like …at all
9. too(肯末)=as well
10. hate to do sth/doing sth = dislike to do sth/doing sth
11. go (out)for walks
12. get out of bed =get up
13. set the table 摆放餐具
14. comb one’s hair
15. one more question =another question
基数词+more +名词=another +基数词+名词
16. mind (one’s/sb)doing sth
1. Boys and girls, please ask your classmates about their interests.
2. Then write down their answers.
3. Danny immediately goes to talk to Sandra, but he is a little nervous
4. I like to play the violin.
5. I also like to go for walks.
1. argue with sb about sth
2. two peas in a pod
3. stop doing sth eg: stop talking to each other
stop to do sth eg: stop to have a rest
4. copy one’s homework
5. spend more time playing basketball
sb spend time /money on sth/in doing sth
6. surprise sb
to one’s surprise
be surprised at sth /doing sth
be surprised to do sth
in surprise 惊奇地
eg:He is surprised at the surprising news.
7. be angry with sb /sth
8. lend sth to sb
borrow sth from sb /library
9. go their own ways
10. in the following days
11. a few days later
12. at the end of the game
13. come over
14. hold out one’s hand
15. feel/be embarrassed 感觉尴尬的
16. don’t have to =needn’t Must 提问的一般疑问句否定用needn’t 回答
have to (客观) must (主观)
17. enemy (enemies)→friend
18. make a deal with sb /sth
what …do with …?
How …deal with …?
Deal dealt dealt
19. refuse to do sth 拒绝去做某事
1. One day, the two best friends stopped talking to each other.
2. he could spend more time playing basketball.
3. But to his surprise. Patrick didn’t agree.
4. I won’t lend you my homework.
5. At the end of the game
6. Grant immediately came over and held out his hand.
1. learn about 了解；学习
2. in/at front of （外部前）
in/at the front of （内部前）
3. be/get ready for sth =be /get ready to do sth
4.不定代词+adj someone special
5.feel/be lucky to do sth
Eg:I feel lucky to have her as my English teacher.
6.knowledge(n) knowledgeable (adj)
Eg:He learns lots of knowledge and he is knowledgeable.
7.encourage sb (not) to do sth
8.discuss sth with sb
discuss doing sth
discuss (v) discussion(n)
9.be patient with sb 对某人有耐心
be patient to do sth 有耐心去做某事
eg: Doctors should be patient with patients .
10.have many interests
be interested in sth /doing sth
eg: She is interested in the interesting story
11.be married “已婚” （状态）与一段时间连用
get married “结婚” （动作）与时间点或短语连用
marry sb =be /get married to sb “和某人结婚”
marry sb to sb “把某人嫁给某人”
12.give us enough time to think in class
13.do eye /morning exercises
1.He is ready to give his report to the class.
2.I talked to someone very special
3.She started teaching seven years ago.
4.She encourages us to ask questions and discuss the answers with each other.
1. after school
2. on weekends /holidays
3. watch movies
go to the movies/cinema=go to see a film
4. on one /the other team
5. a fair competition
6. The score is three to four .(3:4) 提问：What is the score ?
7. buy a pair of jeans for me =buy me a pair of jeans
buy bought bought
8. have the pleasure of talking to Mary 很高兴和玛丽谈话
9. invite sb to sp/do sth
invite (v) invitation (n) Thank you for your invitation .
10. a local restaurant
11. shop for sth
12. arrive in /at
13. stay with sb 和某人呆在一起
14. the next two days
15. time for bed/supper =time to go to bed /have supper
16. it’s my pleasure to do sth
17. read an ad 看一则广告
1. Steven and I were on one team.
2. It was a fair competition.
3. my mother bought a pair of jeans for me.
4. I had the pleasure of talking to Mary
5. She invited me to go to the movies with her next Sunday.
6. my cousin Brian is arriving from the U.K.
1. be late for sth=be late to do sth
2. have art
3. paint (v) painter (n) painting(n)
eg:My uncle is a painter and he has painted many paintings.
4. sometimes 有时 some times 几次
sometime 某时 some time 一段时间
5. in the future
6. be good at =do well in
be better at =do better in
7. look at the timetable/watch
8. one of +adj最高级+名词复数 + 单三谓语
9. what time is it?=what is the time?
顺读法：点+分钟 two fifteen (2:15)
逆读法:1）＜30分: 分+past/after +点eg: fifteen/a quarter past/after two (2:15)
2）= 30分：half past+点 eg: half past two (2:30)
3）＞30分：（60-分）+ to+（点+1）eg:a quarter/fifteen to two (1:45)
10. in +时间段 （用于将来时态 ）提问用how soon
eg: Class will start/begin in two minutes.
1. I have painted six pictures this week!
2. I hope to see them sometime.
3. I have seen some of your paintings.
4. I’m not going to be a painter in the future!
5. You don't need to be good at it.
6. She has taught us a lot.
7. I am much better at art this year.
8. Class will start in two minutes!
1. a lot of=lots of eg:a lot of homework/fun
2. make sb do sth eg:make us study very,very hard
make sb /sth +adj eg:make me happy
3. physical education (P.E)
4. except (除外 )
5. see sb do sth (经常看见)
see sb doing sth (正在做)
7.write to sb write back to sb write home
6. tell sb (not) to do sth eg:tell us to use English every day
tell told told
tell sb sth
7. the best way /time to do sth eg:the best way to learn English well
8. give sb sth =give sth to sb
eg: give us lots of interesting projects
9. talk about sth
10. help sb with sth =help sb do sth
eg:help me with my maths homework = help me do my maths homework..
help oneself (to sth )
11. have a maths exam
12. study together tonight
13. a pen pale named /called Lucy
14. a beautiful lady named /called Chang’e
1. All of our teachers make us study very, very hard.
2. Everyone laughed except the teacher.
3. But I saw him smile.
4. I have written three e-mails in English today.
5. Our English teacher told us to use English every day.
6. It is the best way to learn the language.
7. She has helped me with my maths homework a lot.
1. the most interesting thing
Eg:I haven’t seen you since Tuesday
Eg:I have been sick for two days
3. miss school /class/geography /sb
4.have a cough
5.ask sb (not) to do sth eg: ask me to rest at home
6.learn about famous mountains and rivers
7.Good for you =Good work =well done
8.not…at all eg:I don’t understand it at all.
9 .seem +adj
Seem to do sth /that从句
10That’s very kind of you
11. be convenient for
12. How /What about sb/sth /doing sth?
13. from …to…
14. It’s a date
15. mark students’ homework
1. What’s the most interesting thing about your favourite subject?
2. I haven’t seen you since Tuesday
3. What’s the matter?
4. The doctor asked me to rest at home this week.
5. We learn about famous mountains and rivers in geography.
6. I’d love to visit them in the future.
7. but physics is a headache for me.
8. I don’t understand it at all.
9. What time is convenient for you?
1.on time 按时；准时 in time及时
2.at 3 o’clock