1. I often go to the movie t to watch movies on weekends.
2. The big bed which my father bought yesterday is very c ?.
3. The (屏幕)of the computer is too bright. It’s bad for your eyes.
4. The air in the mountains is (清新的)and clean.
5. —Which coat would you like to (挑选), the red one or the yellow one?
—Neither. I don’t like the style.
6. Mo Yan won the 2012 Nobel P in Literature(文学).
7. It’s true that parents play an important r in children’s lives.
8. He can't buy that expensive piano because his family is very p ?.
9. Can you give me an (范例)of how to improve speaking skills?
10. There are too many people in the subway. It’s really (拥挤的).
11. The supermarket has good ?(服务).
12. The more c ? you do your exercises, the fewer mistakes you will make.
13. --- What does your sister do, Linda?
--- She is one of the most popular ?(记者) in our town.
14. Our teacher always encourages us to be ?(创造性的).
15. Both of them are (获胜者)of the speech competition.
18. （青少年）?should?read?more?useful books.
20.?He?had?many?interesting （经历）?while traveling?in?Africa.
21.?I?have?to?write?a?letter?again,?because?I d it?just?now.
23.?They?didn't?go?to?the?c because?they don't?like?the?music.
24.?You?can?look?at?the?c and?find?out what?the?date?is?today.
25.?He?r to?go?to?the?movies?with?me because?he?isn’t?available.
26.?Now?people?use __ （纸）?bags?instead?of?plastic?ones.
27.?The?boy?wants?to?be?a?doctor?in?the __ （将来）.
28.?The?two __ (工厂)?were?built?last?year?in?the our?town.
29.We __ （相信）?that?he?is?able?to?finish?the work?on?time.
30.?Mary?lives?in?an __ （公寓）?with?her?parents.
31．It is well?known that Li Yundi is a p__ ____.
32．I'm going to study at c______ next year.
33．We must take our s______ seriously.
34. You studied harder to i ? your French.
35. You can't learn a f ? language well without enough practice.
36. My uncle is an e ? of a car factory.
37. The boy is interested in science and he wants to be a s ? in the future.
38. Pan Yu Liang hadn't had a good e ?, but she became a famous painter later.
39. My brother wants to be a computer ________ （程序师）.
40. I made a ________ （决心） to study hard.
41.?Look!?There?are?so?many?kinds?of?b in the?forest.
44.?You （似乎）?to?be?too?strict?with?your young?ones.
45.?Chinese （商人）from100?years?ago were?very?brave.
46.We?are （计划）?to?visit?the?West?Lake this?summer?vacation.
47.?Most?parents （期待）?their?children?to study?hard?and?get?good?grades.
48.?The?program?is （毫无意义的）．We can't?learn?anything?from?it.
49．?Boonie?Bears（《熊出没》）?is?a?popular c .
50.?We?were?u we?didn't?win?the?soccer game.
1. Let’s go to Danny’s. The food there is (cheap) than any other place in town.
2. The radio station Oldies 102.1FM is pretty bad. It’s (bad) than All Talk 970AM.
3. He is (quiet) boy in my class. He almost never talks.
4. My dog is (friendly) than yours.
5. The (love) girl is planning to go shopping.
6. Linda is the (win)of the English speech contest.
7. I think Li Yundi is a (talent)piano player.
8. Lots of (perform)from different places around China took part in the talent show.
9. There are all (kind)of vegetables and fruit in the shop.
10. I can hear birds singing (beautiful)while walking through the park.
11.?Larry?with?his?friends （visit）?museums last?month.
12.We?do?lots of?outdoor (active)?when spring?comes.
13.?Hainan?Island?is?a (wonder)place?to spend?summer.
14.?Do?you?know?any (different?)between the?twins?
15.?The?beautiful (build)?over?there?is?our library.
17.?Linda?is?the (win)?of?the?English speech?contest.
19.He?is (quiet)?boy?in?my?class.?He almost?never?talks.
20.?I?have?two (ticket)?for?the?movie tonight.?Would?you?like?to?go?with?me?
23.?Remember?to (?practice)?playing?the guitar?this?afternoon.
24.?It's (enjoy)?to?listen?to?music?when?I am?free.
26. The boy practices _______ (speak) English every day.
27. P.E. is short for __________(physics) education.
28.They enjoyed _________(them) at the party last night.
29. Age is a _______（person）problem in the West. Don’t talk about it.
30. At the _______ (begin) of the book, the writer told us a story.
31?There?are?so?many?buildings __ (stand) there.
32.He __ (agree)?with?us.?He?thinks?our plan?is?too?difficult?to?perform.
33.?It's __ (danger)?to?walk?near?the?large animals.
34.?Now?air __ (pollute)?is?becoming?more and?more?serious.
35.?Don't?make?the?child __ (play)?this?kind?of?game.
40.?Please?reply?in (write?)to?this invitation?by?Friday.
-I?think?you?must?be?an (understand) mother.
46. He is (quiet) boy in my class. He almost never talks.
47. I can hear birds singing (beautiful)while walking through the park.
48. He _________ (go) to school by bike every morning. But this morning he _________ (go) by bus.
49. Doing morning exercises ____________ (be) good for you.
50. Thanks a lot for ____________(invite) us __________(go) to your party.
51. John plays football as____________(good)as his brother jack.
52. Please tell him _____________(wash) his hands before supper.
53 .Linda is ____________(tall) one of the two girls.
54. The radio station Oldies 102.1FM is pretty bad. It’s (bad) than All Talk 970AM.
55. Tina is____________(short) than Jill.
56. Let’s go to Danny’s. The food there is (cheap) than any other place in town.
57. My dog is (friendly) than yours.
58. The (love) girl is planning to go shopping.
59. Linda is the (win)of the English speech contest.
60. Lots of (perform)from different places around China took part in the talent show.
一.1.theater 2. comfortable 3.However 4.fresh 5.choose 6. outgoing
7.information 8. fantastic 9.example 10.crowded 11. necessary
12.carefully 13.laughing 14.creative 15.winners 16.?upset?
17.?angry? 18.?Teenagers 19.?step? 20?experiences 21.?deleted? 22.?caught
23.?concert 24.?calendar? 25.?refused 26.paper 27.future 28.factories
29.believe 30.apartment 31.pianist 32.college 33.schoolwork 34.improve
35.foreign 36.engineer 37.scientist 38.education 39.programmer
40.decision 41.?birds ?42.?umbrella? 43.?Everyone?44.?seem? 45.?traders?
46.?planning? 47.?expect ?48.?meaningless 49.?cartoon? 50.?unlucky?
二.1. cheaper 2. worse 3. the most quiet/quietest 4.more friendly
5. lovely 6.winner 7.talented 8. performers 9.kinds 10. beautifully
?visited 12.?activities? 13.?wonderful? 14.?differences? 15.building
16.?beautifully? 17.?winner? 18.?better? 19.?the?quietest 20.?tickets?
21.?discussion 22.?educational? 23.?practice? 24.?enjoyable 25.?exciting
26.speaking 27. physical 28.themselves 29.personal 30. beginning
31.standing 32.disagrees 33.dangerous 34.pollution 35.play
36.?to?join 37.preparations? 38.?opening? 39.?surprised 40.?writing?
?41.?meeting 42.yourself? 43.?careful? 44.?certainly 45.?understanding?
46.the most quiet/quietest 47. beautifully 48.goes , went 49.is 50. inviting, to go
51.well 52.to wash 53.the taller 54. worse 55.shorter
56. cheaper 57.more friendly 58. lovely 59.winner 60. performers