Part A Reading Aloud
In this part, you are required to watch a video and read after the speaker in the video.
In a forest in Minnesota, a fire starts and quickly spreads. The CL2-15 takes off. It is no ordinary plane. It is a fire-fighting plane. The pilot must be very careful. If he makes a mistake, the plane will crash. The plane picks up water from the lake. It picks up more than 5,000 litres of water. The pilot has to fly low over the trees to hit the fire. He also needs to make the ground wet in front of the fire so it can’t spread. The water drops on the fire. It’s a good hit.
Part B Role Play
In this part, you are required to act as a role and complete the following communicative tasks:
After watching the video and listening to the speaker, ask the speaker three questions and then answer five questions from the computer acting as another role.
Please get ready to ask three questions in English according to the following Chinese tips.
Please get ready to answer five questions in English.
Part C Retelling a Story
In this part, you are required to listen to a story twice, then retell the story in your own words.
Part A 略
M: Hi Lisa. How are you?
W: Tired! I went to bed at midnight, so I need a coffee!
M: Were you writing text messages to your friends again?
W: No! My sister Paula’s written an article about her trip to Australia. I was reading it. The photos look amazing on my new computer.
M: Really? I need to buy a new computer. When did you buy a new computer?
W: Last Wednesday. I had been saving money for a new computer for half a year.
(1) 学生问：In which store did you get it?
录音答： In town. I went to the store on the High Street and I also looked in Green’s Computer Store on Park Avenue but they were very expensive, so I bought it in the little shop on Bridge Street. But before that, I looked at some web pages on my phone. There wasn’t much information on newlaptop.com, but buyacomputer.com was great.
(2) 学生问：How much did you pay for your computer?
录音答：Well, the one I really wanted cost ?849! But I didn’t get it. The shop assistant also showed me one for ?579 but it didn’t have a very big memory. I spent ?699 in the end. You know, it’s only one and a half kilograms. My old one was three kilograms. I carried it in my backpack every day. The best one these days is only one kilogram!
(3) 学生问：Are you going to use it at university too?
录音答：Yes. That’s why I bought it. I’m going to need it for my course next year! But first I’m going to help my brother to improve the website for his camera shop. He’s got one, but it’s awful!
(1) 录音问：What is Paula’s article about?
学生答：Her trip to Australia.
(2) 录音问：When did Lisa buy the new computer?
(3) 录音问：What did Lisa do before going to the computer stores?
学生答：She looked at some web pages on her phone.
(4) 录音问：How much does Lisa’s new computer weigh?
学生答：One and a half kilograms.
(5) 录音问：What will Lisa help her brother do?
学生答：Improve the website for his camera shop.
Once upon a time, there was a little boy Jim who had no parents. He had always wished that he could fly like a bird. There was another little boy Jack who was unable to walk. He had always wished that he could walk and run like other children. One day, Jim saw Jack playing in the sandbox. He ran over to him and asked him if he had ever wanted to fly.
“No, but I have wondered what it would be like to walk and run like you.” said Jack.
“That’s very sad.” Then the two little boys played for hours. They made really funny sounds with their mouths. Then Jack’s father came with a wheelchair to pick up his son. Jim ran over to Jack’s father and said something quietly to him.
“That would be OK.” Jack’s father said.
“You are my only friend and I can do something for you.” Jim said.
Jim turned around and let Jack get onto his back. Then he began to run across the grass. Jack opened his arms, shouting at the top of his voice, “I’m flying, Daddy!”
Part A 略
Part B 略（见听说材料）
1. Jim had no parents and he wanted to fly.
2. Jack was unable to walk and he wanted to walk and run.
3. One day, Jim saw Jack playing in the sandbox.
4. Jim ran over to Jack and asked him if he had ever wanted to fly.
5. Jack said he wanted to walk and run.
6. Jim and Jack played and laughed for hours.
7. Jack’s father came with a wheelchair to pick up Jack.
8. Jim asked Jack’s father something quietly and Jack’s father agreed.
9. Jim turned around and let Jack get onto his back and ran on the grass.
10. Jack opened his arms and shouted to his father that he was flying.
21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.com 精品试卷·第 2 页 （共 2 页）