学案与同步练习 本册综合— 5
I. Read the passage of Elias’ Story, and listen to the listening texts, then fill in the blanks without looking at your book.
1. We were _______________ in which we had either to accept we were less important, or _______________.
2. We chose _______________. We first broke the law in a way which was peaceful； when _______________.
3. As a matter of fact, I _______________, but in 1963 I helped him blow up _______________.
4. It _______________ because if _______________ I could be put in prison.
5. I was happy to help because I knew it would help us _______________ of making black and ______________.
6. I joined the _______________ because it fought _______________ for black and white people in south Africa.
7. As _______________ I could not work _______________.
8. This passbook had _______________ and _______________.
9. If the police _______________ or if I was living in the wrong town, I could be _______________.
人教版新课标必修1 本册综合-5 学案与同步练习.doc