I. Read the passage of Anne’ Best Friend, and listen to the listening texts, then fill in the blanks.
1. But as the moon gave far _______________, I didn’t _______________.
2. I _______________ at dusk when the window was open. I _______________ until the window bad to be shut.
3. The dark, rainy evening, the wind, the thundering clouds held me entirely _______________； it was the first time in a year and a half that _______________.
4. I am only able to look at nature _______________ hanging before _______________.
5. _______________ looking through these any longer because _______________ that really must be experienced.
6. I am having _______________ at the moment. I’m _______________ a boy in my class.
7. We often do homework together and _______________. We have _______________.
8. But other students _______________. They say that this boy and I _______________.
9. This has made me angry. I don’t want to _______________, but I _______________.
人教版新课标必修1 本册综合-1 学案与同步练习.doc