Unit 9 I like music that I can dance to.综合测试
1. It’s not easy for us to m ________ a foreign language.
2．There is p _________ of rain in their hometown in summer.
3. He can find the way to a place easily. That means he has a strong s _________ of direction.
4. The windows can r ________ the bright afternoon sunlight.
5. After a big earthquake, all the gas, electricity and water were shut _________.
6. I’m a book lover. I prefer reading books ________ watching TV in my free time.
7. There’s something wrong with my arms. They are in great p ________.
8. What a p ________! I missed the beginning of the magic show.
9. Spider-Man is regarded as a s ________ to save the world.
10. The TV show didn’t interest us much. It’s boring, I s ________.
1. My leg is too _________ (pain) to walk on.
2. Nothing could be ________ (important) than my family.
3. I like musicians who ________ (play) different kinds of music.
4. If you keep on _________ (do) it, you will succeed.
5. There is something wrong with my glasses. I can’t see the words on the blackboard ________ (clear).
6. The snake is so _________ that I’m _________ to see it alone. (scare)
7. They want to know about ________ (Australia) history.
8. TVs, radios and computers are all _________(electric) products.
9. He forgot all his _________ (dialog) when he stood in the middle of the stage.
10. The ________ (praise) of his friends makes the boy feel very proud.