1.— It’s too hot and humid in the room.
—Let’s open the doors and w to let the fresh and cool air in.
2.The l in the room is poor, so I can’t see anything clearly.21世纪教育网版权所有
3.Look! The sun is r in the east.
4.The news in the radio r it would be snowy the next day.www.21-cn-jy.com
5.The chair is made of w .
1.There are lots of (fall) buildings after the earthquake.21教育网
2.— Were you at home at eight last night?
—Yes. I (cook) then.
3.Peter went to bed at 10: 30 last night and (wake) up at 6: 30 the next morning.2·1·c·n·j·y
4.. All of us were (complete) shocked at the bad news.【来源：21·世纪·教育·网】
5. I have some trouble (work) out these math problems. Could you help me?
Fall asleep die down make one’s way take down at first
1.Their old house was last month.
2. ,people didn’t know what had happened.21*cnjy*com
3. Although it was raining heavily, Linda still to the company.
4. My mother soon last night.21教育名师原创作品
5. Two hours later, the heavy rain .
IV. 单项选择 从每小题所给的三个选项中，选出一个正确的答案。
( ) 1. Tom didn’t finish his homework and I didn’t .
A. too B. either C. neither
( ) 2. — were you at 4: 0