Unit 2 How often do you do exercise?
1. Knowledge objects
1) Key vocabulary： housework, hardly, ever, hardly ever,
① —What does he do on weekends? —He usually watches TV.
② —How often do you watch TV? —I watch TV every day.
③ —Does he go shopping? —No, he never go shopping.
3) Grasp the following grammar.
2. Ability objects
1）Train students’ listening skill.
2)Make sure that students can talk about how often they do things.
To keep healthy eating habits is good for your health.
1、A tape recorder 2、A projector
教 学 过 程
Step1. Lead in
Talk about your last weekend’s activities.
(1) 教师问：“What do you usually do on weekends ? ” (并且板书)让学生根据自己的实际回答 I usually …… on weekends.
watch TV，read books，exercise，swim, play football、go shopping、 go to movies让学生回答。
always (100%) usually(80%) often (30-50%)
sometimes (20%) hardly ever(5%) never (0%)
Step3. Writing （1a）
1. Look at the picture. Discuss with your partners. Make a list of the weekend activities.
2. Let some Ss read out their activities. Let other Ss add more activities.
Step4. Listening (1b)
1. Let a student read the words aloud. Make sure all the Ss know the meaning of the words.
2. Tell Ss to listen and write the letters from the picture above on the line below.
3. Play the tape for the first time. Ss listen and fill in the blanks.
4. Play the tape for the second time for the Ss to check the answers.
unit 2 how often do you do exercise.doc