Unit 2 I have a good friend 第二课时教案
I. Teaching Objectives:
1. Language objectives:
(1) Using adverbs to express frequency.
(2) Using adjectives to describe people
2. Ability objectives:
(1) To develop the students’ ability of communication.
(2) To develop the students’ ability of observing and cooperating.
(3) To develop the students’ ability of reading and listening.
3. Emotion objectives:
(1) To make the students realize how to be a popular friend.
II. Key & difficult points
1. Using adverbs to express frequency.
2. Using adjectives to describe people
III. Teaching aids: Multimedia
IV. Teaching methods: Task-based method
Procedure Teaching Activity Learning Activity Purpose Materials
(2min) Enjoy a song. Sing an English song together Get warmed up. PPT
Pre-task preparation Ask: What do you do in your leisure time with your friends Individual students answer Review some names of activities. PPT
unit 2 i have a good friend .doc