21. My view on the project is the very ________ to yours. That’s to say, I don’t agree with you at all.
A. similarity B. opposite C. option D. difference
22. Thirty-five percent of the area with trees and grass； our city looks more beautiful.
A. covers B. are covered C. is covered D. cover
23. The fire started on the second floor and it wasn’t long ______ the whole building was burned down.
A. while B. when C. after D. before
24. This restaurant has become popular for its wide ______ of foods that suit all tastes and pockets.
A. division B .area C. range D. circle
25. The dictionary as well as the grammar books that ________ bookmarks in them ________ Jane.
A. has； belong to B .have； belongs to
C. have； is belonged to D. has； are belonged to
26. This modern three--star hotel ________ close to the city center is attractive.
A. situated B. situating C. is situated D. is situating
27. If you think that the illness might be serious, you should not _________ going to the doctor.
A. put off B. set about C. hold back D. give away
28. Friendship has to be ________trust, as we all know.