21. —Can he speak ______ English language
—Yes, very well. Because he is from ______ European country.
A. the； a B. / ； an C. /； a
22. —Which city do you prefer to visit, Hangzhou or Shanghai
—I’ve no idea. It’s hard to make the .
A. report B. decision C. speech
23. —May Day is coming. We will have a holiday.
A. three-day B. three-days C. three days’
24. —How is this kind of apple
—It tastes ____ and sells ____.
A. good； good B. well； good C. good； well
25. —I tried to make Alice her mind, but I found it difficult.
—Well, I saw you that when I went past.
A. change； doing B. changes； doing C. change； to do
26. —When will the workers complete the new bridge
—Maybe in .
A. two and a half months B. two months and half C. two and a half month
27. —Would you like some coffee
—Yes, please. By the way, do you have any milk I prefer coffee milk.
A. with B. to C. for
28. —What does your friend look like
—Oh, he is a little than you, but he is as as you.
A. thin, strong B. thinner, stronger C. thinner, strong
29. —We must not cross the road the light is red.