1. —Could you help me with my English after school
— ________ .
A. It’s a pleasure B. With pleasure
C. You’re welcome D. OK, I could
2. —Excuse me, when did you leave Jinzhou
—In August, 2017. I ________ for about two years.
A. have left B. left
C. have been away D. was away
3. — ________ good grades I hope to get in this exam!
—I’m sure you will.
A. What B. What a C. How D. How a
4. —What did Betty say to you a moment ago, Jim
—She wanted to know ________.
A. what will my family do this weekend
B. who did I play the piano with just now
C. why I am late for the class meeting
D. if I could go shopping with her this evening
5. You can NOT see ________ in your school library.
Time capsules(胶囊) are small collections of things or information that are stored(存储) somewhere safe. They can 6 by people in many years and give future people a view of life in the past.
They may have newspaper articles, popular music recordings and photos. Historians can use time capsules to 7 more about people that lived in the past.
One of 8 time capsules was the Detroit Century Box. On December 31, 1900, the city put several photos and letters in a box. The box wasn’t opened 9 people took it out on December 31, 2000.
The things inside the capable 10 us a look at Detroit in the past. There 11 photos of people and places, as well as letters written by local people. Some of them even made 12 for the future. For example, one person predicted that Detroit would have a population of 4 million by 2000. But 13 , the population of the city was 951, 000 that year, according to history Detroit.com.
Humans have 14 sent time capsules into space! The US sent two capsules into space on the Voyager spacecraft(航天器) in 1977. They’re called the Voyager Golden Records. They contain(包含) sounds and pictures that show human life and culture. For example, they have 15 by classical musician Beethoven and pictures of plants, insects and landscapes(风景). The Voyager spacecraft has traveled far away from our solar system(太阳系). It is hoped that aliens might find the time capsules some day and learn about humans.
6. A. open B. opened C. be opened D. be open
7. A. change B. learn C. take D. worry
8. A. earliest B. the earliest C. the early D. the earlier
9. A. until B. when C. after D. since
10. A. thought B. made C. caught D. gave
11. A. was B. are C. were D. will be
12. A. questions B. inventions C. predictions D. suggestions
13. A. in fact B. at first C. in total D. at last
14. A. never B. even C. hardly D. seldom
15. A. sports B. paintings C. rock D. music
Passage A单项选择 根据短文内容从各题的四个选项中选择一个最佳答案，并将其代表字母涂在答题卡的相应位置。
The TENGFEI SCHOOL of English
-every day of the week
-maximum 15 students
-Monday to Friday
-maximum 50 students
-Saturday and Sunday
Monday—Friday 8 a.m.—5 p.m.
32Qinghua East Rood
16. How much should a student pay for the writing course every hour
A. ￥ 8. B. ￥ 20. C. ￥ 40. D. ￥ 240.
17. On Saturday, a student can ________ in Tengfei School.
A. practice speaking English
B. have speaking and writing courses
C. talk with the native teachers
D. take writing and listening courses
18. What’s the number of the maximum students in the school
A. 30 B. 40 C. 70 D. 85
19. What time does the school open on Tuesday
A. At 5:00 a.m. B. At 7:00 p.m.
C. At 8:00 a.m. D. At 9:00 a.m.
20. If you want to get more information about the school, you can NOT ________.
A. go to 32 Qinghua West Road
B. visit w tfedu.cn
C. send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
D. call at 010-38167295
Passage B 单项选择 根据短文内容从各题的四个选项中选择一个最佳答案，并将其代表字母涂在答题卡的相应位置。
The Wandering Earth(流浪地球),China’s first successful movie whose background is space, as shown on February 5. It is based on(基于) a short story of the same name by Liu Cixin, China’s top science-fiction writer.