1. What would Susan like to drink
A. Tea. B. Cold water. C. Coffee.
2. Who is sleeping at home
A. Tom’s brother. B. Tom’s father. C. Tom’s mother.
3. What does the woman mean
A. She’ll eat out with the man. B. She’ll play tennis with the man.
C. She’ll go swimming with the man.
4. How is the weather tomorrow
A. Cloudy. B. Rainy. C. Sunny.
5. Where does the conversation probably take place
A. In a bookstore. B. In a post office. C. In a restaurant.
6. Why does Lucy look unhappy
A. Because her cat is sick. B. Because her cat is old. C. Because her cat is lost.
7. Where are Lucy and Alex probably going
A. To the hospital. B. To the zoo. C. To the school.
8. How did Matt and Nancy go to New York for a holiday
A. By cay. B. By plane. C. By ship.