1. -- Do you like the movie Amazing China It’s ________ educational movie.
-- Yes. I like it very much and I am very proud ______ our country.
A. a； in
B. the； in
C. a: of
D. an； of
2. -- Tony is only shorter than Jim, right
-- Yes, he is ________ student in his class.
A. the second tallest
B. the two tallest
C. second tallest
D. two tallest
3. He can’t refuse you if you ask ______.
4. -- Hi, Tony! _________ you __________ to the newly-opened shopping mall, Tangdao 637 lately
-- Yes. I went there with my parents last week.
A. Did； go
B. Have: been
C. Have； gone
D. Do: go
5. We planned to meet at 10: 30 at the station yesterday, but Bob didn’t _________ until 11: 00.
A. turn up
B. stay up
C. show up
D. grow up
6. --Xining, Summer Resort (夏都), has friendly people and _______ weather.
-- Yes. I hope ________ more tourists coming here to enjoy their cool summer.
A. a pleasant； there will be
B. pleasant； there will hay
C. a pleasant； there will have
D. pleasant； there will be
7. Mille’s mother _________ her to be a great dancer like her.
8. -- Lisa, don’t let _______ in. I am too busy to meet anyone this moming.
-- Ok. I _________.
A. nobody； will
B. anybody； won’t
C. somebody； don’t
D. anybody； don’t
9. It’s time to say goodbye to my school. I’ll never forget the days ______ we spent together.
10. -- Thanks ________ our government, we can play sports on the new playground next week.
-- That’s for sure! And we’ll have a sports meeting _________ one month.
A. for； in
B. to； in
C. for； after
D. to； after
11. -- Mr. Wang, I have trouble ________ the text. Could you help me
-- Certainly. First, remember _________ it three times at least. Then, I will tell you more.