第二部分 笔试（共七大题，满分 100 分）
Ⅴ．单项选择（共 20 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 20 分）
21. A. shop
22. A. cute
23. A. rice
24. A. dear
25. A. whole
B) 选择填空 从A、B、C 三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项。
26. Ann is my best friend. She can play piano very well.
A. / B. a C. the
27. －Who is the boy a blue T-shirt
－He is my cousin.
A. on B. in C. of
28. David likes taking photos, so his father bought him a last week.
A. camera B. dictionary C. bicycle
29. －Is that Mr. Zhou
－It be him. He has gone to Beijing.
A. may B. can C. can’t
30. Lucy is a/an girl. She always helps others when they are in trouble.
A. upset B. weak C. kind
31. We must protect animals. They are friends.
A. us B. our C. ours
32. Uncle Liang eats out because his wife always makes delicious food for him.
A. seldom B. sometimes C. often
33. －May I use your computer
－Sorry. I on it.
A. work B. am working C. have worked
34. the girl is only six years old, she knows more than 300 ancient Chinese poems.
A. If B. Unless C. Although
35. Li Lei’s mother him because he went out to play in the rain.
A. was angry with B. was pleased with C. was proud of
36. － has the 2018 World Cup been on
－For about two weeks.
A. How soon B. How far C. How long
37. The policeman warned the man after drinking.
A. not to drive B. to drive C. driving
38. －Sorry, I forgot to buy a pen for you.
－ . I’ll get one myself tomorrow.
A. Never mind B. No way C. Of course not
39. Look at the trees on both sides of the streets. They last spring.
A. planted B. were planted C. were planting
40. –Your handbag looks nice. Could you please tell me
A. where did you buy it B. where you bought it C. when you bought it
Ⅵ．完形填空（共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 10 分）
It was a hot summer evening. Kevin and his brother Alan were 41 soccer in the backyard. After a while, they decided to drink some orange juice and watch TV in the house. 42 the TV was off. Alan tried to turn it back on, but 43 happened. They soon realized that there was no electricity（电）. What could they do Kevin suggested going outside to do some 44 watching. Without streetlights, the stars were bright and 45 to see. Lying on the grass, they saw different kinds of stars 46 they even saw the planet Mars. Kevin and Alan had never realized 47 fantastic the night sky could be.