16.Li Yang,is_____honest boy,he wants to be _____useful person when he grows up.
A. a;an B. an;a C. a;a
17. The Spring Festival usually falls _____ January or February?
A. at B. in C. on
18. We should try to calm down we are really angry with families.
A.because B.until C. even though
19. —Nowadays WeChat is very popular among friends.
—Yes. It seems to be the best way of communication _______ people like.
A. which B. that C. who
20. — ________ I swim here?
—I'm sorry. Children_________ swim alone here. It's very dangerous.
A. Must;can't B. May;must C. Can;mustn’t
21. The CCTV program “The Readers” interests _________ people of all ages.
A. thousands B. thousand of C. thousands of
22. It’s said that _______ of the water around the world______ polluted.
A.two thirds;were B.two thirds;was C.two third;were
23. Thanks to the robots, the human reporters do not have to spend a lot of time ________ boring numbers and information.
A. processing B. to process C. process
24. The book The Ordinary World is very interesting, I it twice already.
A.read B.have read C.am reading
25. — I hate vegetables. I ________ eat them.
— But they are good for your health! You should eat them every day.
A. always B. seldom C. often
26. —Do you think it is popular to_______red envelops (红包) on WeChat during festivals?
—Yes. But I prefer giving gifts to family members.
A.give off B.give back C.give out
27. —__________ fine weather it is! Let's go hiking.
—Sounds like a great idea!
A. What a B. How C. What
28. —Would you mind if I sing here?
— .Look at the sign. It says “be quiet’’.
A.Of course not B. Better not C.Not at all
29. —Could you please tell me__________?
—OK. My father will come back in two days.
A.how long your father will come back
B.how often your father will come back
C. how soon your father will come back
30. —Shall we go to the amusement park right away or next weekend?
— ________ Any time will do.
A. Have a good time. B. I’m afraid I can’t. C. It’s up to you.
On a farm lived a father and a son. The father always got up early and read books by the stove. One morning, the son came up to him and said, “Dad, I read books at night but forget most of them the next morning .What's the good of reading?”
The father didn't reply to his question at once.He passed him a basket that was used to carry coal .He said, “Get some water from the river with the basket and then I'll tell you the answer.”
The son felt surprised but he did as his father said.He tried many times but every time the water leaked(漏掉) from the basket.
An hour later, the son came back with the empty basket and told his father it was impossible to hold water with the basket. The father said with a smile, “Yes, you are right, my son. The basket can’t hold water. But did you notice the basket was different? ” The son found the dirty basket had become clean. The father continued, "Reading is like holding water with the basket. Although we can't remember all we read, we have changed while reading.”
31. The father was used to reading in the morning.
32. The son wondered if reading was good for him.
33. The father didn't answer his son's question because he thought it was stupid.
34. The basket had no difference after the son used it to get water from the river.
35. From the passage, we know that reading can make a difference to a person.
China covers large areas and has a great population. Different living habits have always been an interesting topic in the country. Recently, another difference between southern Chinese and northern Chinese became a hot one: the way people shop at markets.
People from southern China say that they always buy what they need for just one or two meals. It is normal for them to buy half of a Chinese cabbage, two potatoes and 0. 25 kilograms of beef at a time. However, one may be laughed at if he does this in the north .Instead buying enough vegetables and meat for a week is usual. Also, you can buy a small amount(数量) of fruit, such as a single apple or pear, each time in the south. Shop owners even help you peel and cut them. But shop owners in the north hardly offer such service. And many fruits are sold in baskets and boxes.
The difference could be due to the different weather.Food can be kept for a long time in the north, as it is usually cold and dry there. Many northern Chinese have the habit of storing food, especially for the long winter. But the hot and wet weather in the south makes southern Chinese buy just enough food for one meal or one day, or else the food may go bad.
36. In southern China, people usually buy_________ at a time.
A. a large amount of food B. a small amount of food C. enough food for a week
37. If you buy fruits in the south, the shop owners may______.
A. only sell them in boxes and baskets B. laugh at you C. peel and cut them for you
38. Many northern Chinese have the habit of keeping food because _______
A. the weather is hot and wet
B. the weather is cold and dry
C. they live far away from markets
39. The underlined words "due to"mean______in Chinese
A所以 B．然而 C．因为
40. Which is the best title for the passage?
A. Different Weather in China
B. Different Living Habits in China
C. Southern Chinese and Northern Chinese
A. or B. thousands C. latest D. until E. in F. dying
In many space-themed films, whenever Earth is 41. trouble, the solution is always fleeing the planet in spaceships. But the 42. Chinese sci-fi (科幻小说) movie, The Wandering Earth(流浪地球), offers a different and more powerful idea.
In the film, based on a short story by Chinese sci-fi writer Liu Cixin, Earth is in danger of being destroyed by the 43. sun. Humans around the world work together to build a huge machine system that will push Earth away from the sun. Instead of abandoning Earth again,this time we’re taking it with us.
This “ambition” didn’t come from nowhere. For 44. of years, “homeland” has had a soft spot in the hearts and minds of Chinese people. One old saying is luoyeguigen, which means returning to one’s homeland in old age, like fallen leaves returning to the roots of their tree, 45._____look to an ancient poem: “The season called the White Dew(白露) begins tonight/Nowhere as in our native place is the moon so bright”. These both show the tight bond that Chinese people have had with their homeland.
A. telling B. chosen C. films D. because E. director F. so
This special cultural background is probably what sets The Wandering Earth apart from Hollywood-style space 46. .
“What is Chinese sci-fi?” Guo Fan, the film’s 47. , said in an interview. “A tool that can really express our cultural and spiritual core(中心部分) can be called Chinese sci-fi. Otherwise, we’re just imitating（模仿）others and 48. the same American stories.” And the makers of The Wandering Earth may have 49. the best time to tell its Chinese sci-fi story. The film was released on Feb 5, the first day of Chinese New Year. It was a time when many people had just made the hard journey back to their hometowns.
So to them, there is only one possible way to tell the story: Earth goes wherever humans go, 50.
it’s our home.
答案：41.________ 42.________ 43.________ 44.________ 45.________
46.________ 47._________ 48._______ 49.________ 50.________