31. ________ girl under that tree looks after ________8-year-old boy every day.
A. A； an B. An； the C. The； a D. The； an
32. They are ________ to see their friends because they haven’t seen each other for a long time.
A. natural B. pleased C. hopeless D. unusual
33. Many products ________ at the new factory next year.
A. are produced B. were produced
C. will be produced D. have been produced
34. The poster which is ________ on the wall is loved by all pupils.
A. set up B. picked up
C. put up D. given up
35. I still remember the article ________ was written by our favourite teacher.
A. who B. which C. whose D. what
36. —Which would you like, tea or coffee
—________ is OK.
A. Either B. All C. Both D. Every
37. Alongside the road we can see a number of________. They are walking slowly.
A. horse B. camel C. sheep D. fish
38. Look! The boys are paying attention ________ their coach repairing the computer.
A. to watch B. to watching
C. watch D. watching
39. Be careful when you cross the road because there is ________ traffic.
A. too many B. many too C. too much D. much too
40. We should ________ the rules as soon as we enter the science museum.
A. defeat B. replace C. lead D. obey
41. Great changes ________ in my hometown in the past few years.
A. have taken place B. were taken place
C. have been taken place D. took place
42. Daming is ________ as Lingling, but Lingling works harder.
A. so clever B. as clever
C. more clever D. the cleverest
43. “Right”and“write”sound the same, ________they do not mean the same thing.