Book 2 Unit 1 Cultural relics
Period 5 Using Language
1. A fact is something that people believe. ( )
2. An opinion is not good evidence in a trial. ( )
3. In a trial，a judge only cares about evidence. ( )
4. An evidence is what anyone believes is true. ( )
1. “Cats are better pets than dogs” is ________.
A．a fact B．an evidence C．an opinion
2. Which of the following does the judge care about in a trial
A．Evidence the eyewitness gives. B．What the eyewitness looks like.
C．Where the eyewitness lives.
3. The main difference between an opinion and a fact is ________.
A．true information and evidence
B．something that is believed and anything that can be proved
C．true information and a good idea
1．For example，it_can_be_proved_that China has more people than any other country in the world.(P5)
人教版高中英语必修二学案：unit 1 cultural relics period 5 using language.doc