Unit 1 Friendship Period 3 reading(2) 课件:25张PPT
Friendship - reading (2)
Knowledge objectives: Learn to get the main information from the text through reading. Understand the content of the passage and learn to clarify ideas in your own words.
Skill objectives: Learn to use key words and sentence patterns to understand grammatical phenomena. Can imitate the sentences and use appropriate conjunctions to organize paragraphs to form a passage. Master the words and phrases and use them to briefly and correctly.
Emotional objectives: Knowing that friendship is the most precious treasures in our life. Learning to get along with teachers, classmates and friends.
Can communicate correctly with the vocabulary learned in this unit and describe your friends and friendship in English correctly.
Can talk about friends and friendships correctly, and can express the views fluently.
Read the passage Anne’ Best Friend aloud before listening, then ask and answer the following questions:
Say something about the Anne’ Best Friend according to the passage.
2.Why do we need friend
3. Introduce a pet friend or other friend which is not a person.
1.Say something about the passage, Anne’ Best Friend according to the passage.
Anne Frank lived in Amsterdam in the Netherlands during World War Ⅱ. Her family was Jewish. She had the best friend which was her diary called Kitty.
Avoiding being caught, her family had been hiding nearly twenty-five months before they were discovered.
Anne Frank wondered if it was because she hadn’t been able to be outdoors for so long that she had grown so crazy about everything to do with nature.
she could well remember that there was a time when a deep blue sky, the song of the birds, moonlight and flowers could never have kept her spellbound.
One evening when it was so warm, she stayed awake on purpose until half past eleven in order to have a good look at the moon by herself.
2.Why do we need friend
1)We need friends who can give us help when we need them. We will feel lonely without friends.
2)We need friends, with whom we can share a lot, such as joy, happiness, sorrow or failure.
3)We need friends who can share our happiness and sorrow. There is a good saying, “A friend in need is a friend indeed”.
Listen to the passage together without looking at your text book. Then fill in the blanks.
1. Do you __________ whom you could tell everything to, like your deepest __________
2. Are you afraid that your friend __________ at you, or __________ what you are going through
3. Anne Frank wanted __________, so she __________ her best friend.
4. Anne __________ in the Netherlands during __________.
5. Her family was __________ so nearly twenty-five months before they __________.
6. During that time __________ was her diary, __________ Kitty.
7. I wonder if it’s because I haven’t been able to be outdoors __________ that I’ve grown so crazy about everything __________.
8. I can well remember that __________ when a deep blue sky, the song of the birds, __________ could never have kept me spellbound.
9. One evening when __________, I stayed awake on purpose until half past eleven in order to __________ at the moon by myself.
10. As the moon gave far __________, I didn’t __________.
11. Another time __________, I happened to be __________ when the window was open.
12. I __________ downstairs until the window __________.
13. The dark, rainy evening, the wind, __________ held me entirely in their power； it was the first time in a year and a half that I’d seen __________ ...
14. I am only able to __________ through __________ hanging before very dusty windows.
15. It’s __________ looking through these any longer because __________ that really must be experienced.
1. want a friend ； feelings and thoughts
2. would laugh ；would not understand
3. the first kind ；made her diary
4. lived in Amsterdam ；World War Ⅱ
5. Jewish；were discovered
6. the only true friend ；which she called
7. for so long ；to do with nature
8. there was a time ；moonlight and flowers
9. it was so warm ；have a good look
10. too much light ；dare open a window
11. five months ago ；upstairs at dusk
12. didn’t go ；bad to be shut
Unit 1 Friendship Period 3 reading(2) 课件+教案
Unit 1 Friendship Period 3 reading(2) 教案.doc
Unit 1 Friendship Period 3 reading(2) 课件.pptx