Unit 1 Friendship
学案与同步练习 Unit 1-4
Learning about language
I. Read the passage of Anne’ Best Friend, and put the following sentences of direct speech into indirect speech.
1. "Do you want a friend whom you could tell everything to, like your deepest feelings and thoughts" The writer asks us.
2. "Are you afraid that your friend would laugh at you, or would not understand what you are going through" The writer asks us.
3. She said, "I don’t want to set down a series of facts in a diary as most people do, but I want this diary itself to be my friend, and I shall call my friend Kitty."
4. "I wonder if it’s because I haven’t been able to be outdoors for so long that I’ve grown so crazy about everything to do with nature." Anne says.
5. "I can well remember that there was a time when a deep blue sky." Anne says.
6. "The song of the birds, moonlight and flowers could never have kept me spellbound." Anne says.
7. "I happened to be upstairs at dusk when the window was open. I didn’t go downstairs until the window bad to be shut. " Anne says.
人教版新课标必修1 unit 1-4 learning about language学案与同步练习.doc