I arrived in Shenzhen for (1) ______ trip last week. (2)______ weather is fine now. I enjoy (3) ______ (my) here. It is my (4)______ (one) time here, so everything (5) ______ (look) fresh (新鲜的). I visited some tourist attractions. Most (6) ______ the places were crowded. Yesterday I went shopping and bought something (7)____________ (interest). I got lost on my way back to the hotel, (8) ______ it didn’t matter. I usually go out and have dinner in a restaurant and it takes me about (9) ______ hour because the food there is fantastic. I took many (10) _______ (photo), so you can see when I come back home.
例：There are many students living at school，the ＿＿＿＿ (child) houses are all far from school．
1. When everyone quieted down, the speaker began to talk, saying
that this was exactly what was happening in our ________ (life).
2. My mother would sit by the window, watching the falling
__________ (leaf) from the trees floating in the air.
3. College students are ____________(grown-up) and it's their right
to choose the way to live.
4. In _______ (today) world, as we are inching towards global
warming and waining , trees serve as our best friend to keep us
away from this.
5. This room is Jane and _______(Helen).
6. ___________(Dickens狄更斯,人名） novels are very interesting。
7. Air pollution is caused by the following three _________(reason):
about half of the problem is caused by vehicles.
进行时 be doing
完成时 have/has/had done
将来时 will + v.
被动语态形式 be done
有非谓语的变化 (-ing, -ed, to do)。
1. Li Ping often _____ (read) English in the morning.
2.The meeting must _______ (put) off till next Monday.
3. _______ he _____ (clean) the windows once a week?
4.Each child___________(offer) an apple at the party yesterday.
5. How long _____ you ______ (stay) there the day before yesterday?
6. His parents _______(go) to the Great Wall tomorrow morning.
7.That poor lady__________(rob) on her way home last night and she
______(call) out for help,but she couldn't______(hear) by anyone.
8. ____ they _____ (study) Japanese next term?
9. Look! The students _________ (clean) the classroom.
10. —What ____ your father ____ (do) yesterday?
—He ______ (write) two letters.
11. There _________ (be) a football match on TV this evening.
12.This book needn't __________(return) now, you can ________(keep)
it for another two days.
13.This chicken _________(taste) more like turkey.
（1）不定式 to do
She has something important___________(do).
The bottle____________(contain) vinegar should be sent to the laboratory.
_______(move) by film, the children couldn't help crying.
A talk___________(give) tomorrow is written by Professor Zhang．
to be given
1. The Olympic games ____________ in 776 BC，did not include
women players until 1912.
A.first playing B.to be first playing
C.first played D.to be first playing
2. The man managed to make himself _____with his________ English .
3. _______from the moon，our earth with water ____70% of its
surface appears as a “blue ball ”.
C.seen，covering D.to see，to cover
4. I have a book __________ (contain) 12 stories.
物主代词(形物和名物) my book/pen/……= mine
例：The king decided to see the painter by (he)．
1. _______ (he) story is not interesting.
2. He thinks _____ (him) is healthy and never goes to see a doctor.
3. Help _________ (you) to the fish, Mary.
4. This book belongs to you. Where is _____? (me)
5. At age 34 , ______（her） was just too busy — busy fighting
6. A large variety of languages exist in the world. Every language
has____ (it) own special words and expressions.
7. Once again she looked up at me and asked if I could give
______ (she) some water. It was then that I notice ____ (she) lip,
which suggested?she?had not had a drop of water all day.
8. When he was a little boy, he could teach_______(him) English.
9. Did you cook the meal ________ (you)?
例：I am＿＿＿（tall）than other students in my class．I
am the ________ (tall).
关键词：than 第一个空用比较级 taller
1.Yesterday was even __________ (cold).?
2. Tom is heavy. Jack is as __________(heavy) as Tom.?
3. If you work harder, your English will be __________(good).?
4. Which do you like __________(well), this one or that one?
5. Mike is __________ (thin) of the two brothers.?
6. Nobody is ___________________ (clever) than Jane in our class.?
7. The elephant is __________ (big) than the horse.?
8. Your sweater is much _____________ (expensive) than mine.?
9. Our village is getting more and _____________ (beautiful).
10. The weather is getting __________(hot) and ______(hot).?
11. The ________(much ) you exercise, the _________(health)
you will be.?
12. Sam is ________ (well) at Chinese than Jim.
次数表达法：一次once, 两次 twice, 三次及以上 基数词+times
如 三次 three times, 四次 four times等
如：三分之二 two thirds, 三分之一 one/a third
To my three sons， I leave my eighteen horses．
My eldest son shall take a half, my second son shall take a＿＿(three)．
分马的计划，大儿子分得a half，也就是“一半”或“二分之一”，用了分数; 那么二儿子应该得“三分之一”，所以要填入
大儿子9 二儿子 6 三儿子 3
1.The __________ Lesson is very difficult but very important. You
must learn it by heart. (twelve)
2. _________(Five) hundred yuan a month is enough to live on.
3. ______ of the buildings were ruined.
A. Three fourth B. Three four C. Three-fourths D. Three-four
4. He has tried a _________ (two) time.?
5. _________ (thousand) of Chinese are looking for ways to learn
English well before Beijing? 2008 Olympic.??
6. Both of the rules are broken. I want to buy a _______ (three)
7. About three quarters of the surface of the earth _______ (be)
covered with water.
8. I go to visit my grandmother ___________(two) a week.
例：Mary lost his wallet yesterday，So he was very ____ (happiness)．
1. All the great __________ are respected by the world. (invent)
2.?I’ll do my homework more __________ next time. (care)
3. When you study a foreign language, it’s important to make a good
4. Everyone knows such kind of books is ___________ to children.
They shouldn’t be sold at any bookstore. (harm)
5.They looked very __________ in the idea. (interest)
6. Most newspapers _________ (regular) print letters from readers
7. ___________ sights stopped them from going forward. (frighten)
8. Do you know about the _______ of the book? (write)
9. If tourism creates too much traffic, the inhabitants will become
__________ (annoy) and unhappy.
10. Tourism should also advance the wealth and __________
(happy) of local inhabitants.? (advance 促进，使增长)
11. My sister speaks English as __________(good) as me.?
12. But Jane knew from past experience that her ________
(choose) of ties hardly ever pleased her father.
如 neither… nor ，both……and, not only……but also，one……the other, some……others, too……to, so……that等。
例1：The children were playing on the ground, enjoying ____，dirty but happy．
解析：孩子们开心，应用enjoy oneself短语，因enjoying 的逻辑主语为children, 故其答案为themselves。
例2：Mrs Baker was ill，so her daughter had to ask for a leave to take_____of her．
解析：生病需要人照顾，所以答案是care，与前后词构成take care of。
例3：Mr Smith took a plane to London____of taking a train．
例4：Just then，he saw a blackboard in_____of him．
解析：细心观察，可以看出填入front即可构成in front of，此题得解。
例5：Old Tom’s grand·daughter used to visit him_____Saturday afternoon．
例6：Though Liu Qiang did the same work____Zhang Wen did，he got a lower pay______Zhang Wen．
例7：____Marrie and Jannie like going to the theatre．
1.?When you meet ________ new word, look it ________ in your
2.?Some of these writers are doctors, ________ are lawyers or
3. She is such a girl ________ is always finding fault with other
4. He is famous ____________ his books.
5. He is famous _____________ a writer.
6. Their working conditions stayed the same ________ before．
7. This book is very different _______ that one.
8. The box is too heavy ________ carry.
9. It is so hot ___________ no one wants to go outside.
10. The British policeman has ________ several nicknames, but
________ most frequently used are“copper”．
11. After ___________ (accept) this job, he felt very tired.
先行词是物：which, that, whose
先行词是人：who, whom, that, whose
关系副词：when, why, where 以后会细讲
例1：I have a book _____ is very expensive.
例2：Those_____want to go to the village must sign here．
例3：We are talking about the pinao and the pianist______ were in the concert we attended last night.
1. He is the man _________ wants to see you.
2. This is the best film ________ I have ever seen.
3. The student _________ we saw just now is the best runner in our
4. I was born in Hangzhou, a city_______name will create a picture of beautiful trees and green grass in our mind.
5. My friend showed me round the town, ______was very kind of
6. Yesterday she sold her car _________ she had bought a month ago.
7. The Science Museum ___________we visited during a recent trip
to Britain, is one of London's tourist attractions.
8. His movie won several awards at the film festival, _______ was
beyond his wildest dream.
例1：Tony____travelling abroad，but dislikes staying at home watching TV．
例2：It was only one day left._____，his father had no idea to answer him．
Many years ago, my friend's grandfather decided to become an eye surgeon. He spent six years at ______ university studying medicine, and then had to go off to war. His parents were proud of him, ______they supported him when he finally began as a doctor in a small village. He was very patient ______ sick people and very skillful at curing diseases.__________, during his ______ (one) week as a doctor, he deliberately poisoned a very old lady, a patient ______ simply wanted to die to avoid more _________(suffer).
The old doctor that he __________ (know) in the village practice encouraged him to continue. He should have been charged for murder, but the old doctor and the family never told anybody about______. If the public had ever been aware of the grandfather’s actions, the family's reputation would have been ruined.
1. Little Wang Jun could not go to school_______his family was too
2. In the morning and in the evening when people go to or come from
________, the streets are very busy.
3.?People living in different countries made different kinds of words.
Today there are about fifteen hundred __________ in the world.
Each contains many thousands of words.
4. Why is setting goals so ___________? Because goals can help you
do, be, and experience everything you want in life.?
5. Most Americans don’t like to get advice _______ members of their
family. They get advice from strangers.?
1. 名词 单复数 所有格
2. 动词 谓语 非谓语
3. 代词 人称 物主 反身
4. 形容词、副词 比较等级
5. 数词 基数词 序数词 分数表达法 次数表达法
6. 词的派生&词性转换 如happiness变形容词happy
1. 固定搭配/固定用法 动词搭配 介词搭配等
2. 从句引导词 定语从句
3. 联系上下文推导出的相关词 如however转折关系等
Hello, I’m Bruce. I have three good (1) ______ (friend). We are different (2) ____ each other. Jack is thirteen years old. He is one year (3) _____ (old) than me. And he is much taller than any one of us. He is talented for sports. And football is his favorite sport. Tom is as tall as me. He is very (4) ______ (fun) and outgoing. He often (5) _____ (make) us laugh. We both like (6) ______ (read). Henry is one year younger than me. And he is shorter than any of us. (7) _____ he is as heavy as me. He is good at (8) ________ (draw). He likes drawing pictures a lot.
I'm (9) ______ (quiet) than them. But we are all friendly to each other (10) _______ can share everything.
Last week's talent show (1) _______ really successful. (2) ______ all the performers, Li Ping and Li Hua were the (3) _____ (winner). Li Ping is (4) _____ outgoing and cool boy. At the talent show, he could (5) _____ (play) six balls at the same time very well. He (6) _____ (win) the prize for the most (7) ____ (excited) performance. Li Hua is a girl with curly hair. She is a great magician. She could put knives (刀) into the body of a person. (8)_____ the person wasn’t hurt at all. We were so afraid that some of us shouted (9) ____ (loud). She was the most creative performer although (10)_____ (she) show was the most frightening (令人恐惧的).
There was a little cat. He spent much time eating and sleeping. He ate once (1) ______ day, and then went to bed and slept. When he slept, his snoring (鼾声) sound (2) ______ very loud. He hardly took exercises, (3) ______ he was very heavy. Other (4) ______ (animal) were angry at the cat, (5) ______ they couldn’t sleep well at night.
One day, a big cat (6) ______ (plan) to teach the little cat a lesson. He asked a few animals to help (7) ______ (he). They wanted to catch the little cat and beat (打) him. Because (8) ______ cat never exercised, he was too heavy to move.
When other animals ran after him, he couldn’t run (9) _______ (quick). He knew it’s (10) _________ (importance) to do exercises when he was caught.
Do you want to travel on your own? Being (1) _____ exchange student is (2) ______ good way. Exchange students can live in a foreign country and learn (3) ______ (it) language and culture. Students go to a high school (4) ______ live with a host family, often for six (5) _____ (month) to a year. These programmes (6) _____ (be) very good for students. They can learn a lot about a (7) ______ (difference) culture. They can also learn to be more independent and (8) ______ (feel) more confident (自信的). Being an exchange student helps you (9) ______ (make) friends with different people. Besides, it can help improve your understanding of (10) ______ world. Exchange students share their own culture with people in the new country as well.
The Dragon Boat Festival is on 1 fifth day of May according to the Chinese calendar. For thousands of years, the festival has been celebrated by eating zong zi and racing dragon boats in honour 2 Qu Yuan, who is said to have committed suicide(自杀) by drowning himself.
Qu was a minister of the State of Chu located in present-day Hunan and Hubei provinces, during the Warring States Period（战国时期）. He was upright（正直的）, loyal and highly respected. ____3____, he was dismissed from office(被革职）. Realizing that the country was in the hands of evil officials, Qu 4 (leap) into River Miluo on the fifth day of the fifth month. Nearby fishermen rushed over to save him but were ____5____ (able) to recover his body.
The people of Chu ____6____ mourned（哀悼） Qu’s death threw rice into the river to feed his ghost ____7____ year on the day of his 8 (die). But one year, the spirit of Qu appeared and told the mourners that a huge reptile（爬行动物）in the river had stolen the rice. The spirit then advised __9______ to wrap the rice and bind（捆绑） it ____10____ throwing it into the river.
During the Duanwu Festival, zong zi is eaten to symbolize（象征，表示） the rice offerings to Qu. And the dragon-boat races symbolize the many attempts to rescue and recover Qu's body.