主 备 人
主 备 人
Unit5 Part 1
第 1 课时
a.能运用It is …. It has got …. It lives / eats …. It can …. Its fur is ….等句型描述动物的信息。b.能运用句型进行猜动物的游戏。c.学生能在真实的情境中自如的运用语言。
.能运用It is …. It has got …. It lives / eats …. It can …. Its fur is ….等句型描述动物的信息。
教 学 流 程
教 师 活 动
Step 1 Warm up1. Greetings2. T show some pictures and guess：What animal is itStep 2 Presentation1.Listen to the first paragraph, guess: What animal is it T show the pictures of elephant and the passage
2.Listen to the second，third and forth paragraph, guess what animal is it。
T show the pictures of cow, polar bear, horse.3.T use the sentences: It has got … It eats / lives … to describe elephant, cow, polar bear, horse.Step 3： Practice1.Ss do the exercises to practice the sentences：It has got _____ legs. It eats other _____. Its fur is _____. It lives in the ________.
2. Listen to the fifth paragraph, Ss guess and try to read. T use the pictures to help the students understand: It’s smaller than a tiger.3. Listen to the sixth paragraph，The students feels: It’s smaller than a sheep.4. Turn to page 38，Listen and mime。5. T put the six pictures of animals on the board, One student take out one。T stand back to the students, Use the sentences to guess: Has it got … Does it live / eat … Is it …
6. Ss write the sentences on the board: Has it got … Does it live / eat … Is it …
7. Two students work in pair, play a game.
8. Two or three groups show.
Step 4: Consolidation
Introduce a kind of animal in groups and write down.
Step 5: Ending
Love and protect animals.
Try to read the passage frequently and recite passages.
Guess the animals.
Listen and guess.
Ss try to read。
Use the sentences to describe the animals.
Do the exercises.
Ss guess and try to
Learn and make more sentences.
Listen and mime
Ss write the sentences
Ss work in pairs, play a game.
Work in groups.
Unit5 Animals in danger Part 1
Its fur is white.
It’s smaller than a tiger.
It gives us milk.
主 备 人
主 备 人
Unit5 Part 2.3 Revision 2-10
共 5 课时
第 2 课时
1)听说读写单词dirty；听说认读单词kingfisher、riverbank、nest、change；认读短语：in many countries of the world, make noles, in riverbanks, change the river
2) 听读理解句子：There’s/are (no)...for...
1) Improve the Ss’ability of communication, using the new sentences.
2) Improve the Ss’ ability od using language freely. 3) Enable the Ss to master the sentences:???There’s/are (no)...for...
. 1) Read and write the word: dirty；听说认读单词kingfisher/riverbank/nest/change
2)Ss Can use the new sentences talk about kingfishers.
1)? Know how to use the sentences freely in the daily life.
2) Ss Can understand and do in English.
教 学 流 程
教 师 活 动
Talk about animals and guess a riddle.
Show the pictures of kingfishers and introduce like this: It has got beautiful fur. It eats small fish. It lives in many coutries of the world. It can make/build nests in holes in riverbanks. Then show the new words and sentences to read more.
Tell: But the kingfishers are in danger. Why Ask the pupils to read the text quickly and find the reasons.
Read the text carefully with the pupils and show the answers: There is no food for the kingfishers. There is no quiet place for the kingfishers. Then show the pictures and read more.
1)Listen to the text and read together.
2)Fill in the blanks according to the text.
unit5 animals in danger.doc