Unit5 Sports ReadingⅠ 同步练习
1. — Look! The bank is opposite the street.
—Yes, we must cross the street to draw some money from it.
A. in the middle of B. on the top of C. on other side of
2. — The couple met ten years ago and now they have two children.
—I see. Where do they live
A. husband and wife B. sister and brother C. father and son
3. — Why did his parents give him much praise
—Because he made rapid progress in his study.
A. Careful B. different C. fast
4. — The class will be over in fifteen minutes.
—How about playing basketball after class
A. last B. end C. begin
5. — He didn’t win first prize in the competition.
—What a shame! He really tried hard.
A. pity B. problem C. result
(2018·黑龙江齐齐哈尔)We can’t remember (6) _______ (clear) since when we started to take our mobile phones to a dinner table. This happens a lot, especially when we eat out. Once (7) d______ come, we take out our mobile phones and take photos (8) i_________ of lifting our chopsticks. Later, we post the photos onto Webo or Wechat, (9) ________ (wait) to be “liked”. Then we checked our mobile phones from time to time during the meal, to see (10) w________ we get “liked” or not. We just cannot leave our mobile phones for simply a meal.